1. i support this , i like the idea with 226 trinkets again.
    I support your support. Supportception?

2. @Crymoor

Why are so sooo freaking mad over a change actually? It shouldn't be that big of a deal for you to care enough to list your useless non-related to WoW achievements. I mean being #1 Worldwide GvG Champion in GW2 should give you the right of calling everyone 'shortsighted' because, we, mortals, don't share the same ideas with you?

You must be so mad to be making personal attacks towards me. I lack experience in life because I ask 277 meta on Blackrock? haha!

Your experience is what is lacking in this thread, talking about ratings achieved 10 years ago and achievements IN OTHER GAMES as well as getting triggered over this makes you look like a clown that uses big words to satisfy his failures (in game). If I'm wrong, move on and stop caring. I want feedback, not personal attacks. Last time I'm replying you here. If you want, you can PM me and continue there. Cheers!

3. You all should think about what how you treat each other.

4. It's time for a change and I think everybody agrees with that!

We're playing same custom patch, same gear for 1 year now.
    Maybe bring back 3.3.5a and keep only the Sacred Cleansing nerf and Rogue Cloak of Shadows buff. The rest of 3.3.5b is unnecessarily added.

We need to have some diversity, need to have some gear and meta change.
    Go with 277, 284, 226 iLvL trinkets, swap around 277/264 weapons (PvE ones as well) and enjoy a new meta every season. We're sick of playing same 264 things over and over again. Server is no fun at the moment.

Another thing I would like to address is the gearing part.
    Farming gear every 3 days is not healthy for us or server.

Let's take for example CS:GO -> that's a skill based game, everyone has the same potential of killing, they're given equal chances. Nobody gets better weapons over farming anything.

Farming gear -> demotivated people
    Free gear and being able to compete equally with everyone -> motivated people

A lot of people I know quitted the server or don't want to come back because of having to farm gear for 2 months.

Time to revamp the server and make it more fun for everybody if not with free gear, at least with changing the meta every season so we can have new challenges!
    the word “change” doesnt solely imply improvement, it also has damage as a result possibility

“change”=//=positive change -> “change”=random change
    -> positive change=positive change

i honestly believe that if a long time ago the community wouldve ban that word when used individually from their vocabulary it mightve had the realm in a better state today
    wishing for change for the sake of change always ends up poorly, yet it unfortunately seems like a repeated thinking pattern within most people

eventho in my pov the gear allowed is not related to how as you wrote “no fun” the realm is atm, i highly recommend that you responsibly seriously ask yourself and think through which exact allowed gear you personally believe optimal for a wotlk arena realm, and only then suggest it; rather than effortlessly think out loud, which is the type of behaviour that got us where we are today considering what i would mention as an easily wrongly influenceable owner this realm has

i have my own opinions regarding custom patch ideas, but i can at least say that i would also prefer having only the two 3.3.5b changes you mentioned rather than the whole 3.3.5b patch

about the ig currency being only obtainable every 3 days, well it has already been suggested twice in this forum section that the ig currency of this realm should instead be obtained right after winning every single arena match (including an amount for skirmishes), i agree indeed

the gear should not be free imo as i think gear to be the most optimal online purchase money income source for a private server, yet i do believe that;
    - all offsets&jewellery should be free, as well as s8 t1 weapons
    - all item rating requirements should be removed, i was always against giving bad players weaker characters than better players
    - the online purchase cost should not go above €10 for all gear on 1 character

that being said, i myself think that the 3 most impactful positive changes that could happen on this realm would be to reduce players' mmr and teams' ratings by only 25% when a season ends (instead of the blizzlike 100% reduction), to either give back to the players the original transmog system or give them all for free, and to add a teleport npc option for FFA pvp in wetlands' menethil harbor castle
    Edited: January 1, 2017

5. 226 trinkets daily flush or atleast every 2days

6. that being said, i myself think that the 3 most impactful positive changes that could happen on this realm would be to reduce players' mmr and teams' ratings by only 25% when a season ends (instead of the blizzlike 100% reduction), to either give back to the players the original transmog system or give them all for free, and to add a teleport npc option for FFA pvp in wetlands' menethil harbor castle

If these changes are positive changes for you on a PVP ARENA SERVER (helllo?) then:

i highly recommend that you responsibly seriously ask yourself and think through why do roleplay changes and mmr changes on a server that has already close to 0 queues you personally believe optimal for a wotlk arena realm, and only then suggest it; rather than effortlessly think out loud, which is the type of behaviour that got us where we are today considering what i would mention as an easily wrongly influenceable owner this realm has
    ..as if someone who wants to come back will first look at teleport NPC option for FFA pvp in Wetlands.

7. i got emotional from once again witnessing how past mistakes keep being repeated countless times, i realize i mightve written your second quote of me in a bit of a provoking way/lowkey downplaying you and whatnot, im sorry for that, i respect your opinion man

8. Lets just shake things up for practically no reason at all. Oh wait, no, lets not do that.

You've failed to provide a single substantial argument for any kind of change. "I'm bored" is not an argument. Why should things change only because you personally are bored?

I'm not even attacking you as there's nothing to attack; try and come up with a post that actually points out what you think is wrong with the current system, why that is, how you'd like to see it improved and why would it actually mean an improvement.
    from my point of view:

1) adding 277/284 pve gear it is the WORST thing ever for someone who likes PvP.
    Stay at 264 is fine

What makes "blackrock arena" better then "icecrwon arena" is that you do not face human arms Warrior with 1,1k arp
    Try to play on Icecrwon ad see how fun is facing them
    Priests are virtually useless against DK/Warrior in Soloque already. Why would we want to make them entirely unplayable?

From what I can see the server is the best it has been in a long time. If you had some kind of creative and interesting suggestion to change the server I might be receptive but you are simply wanting to see stuff be different and you don't even have anything to support your rather simplistic opinion.

9. No idea what you're talking about but disc priests are best solo queue healer atm. Of course, I assume you made that assumption based on the ratings you play at, and I can tell you that's the common perception of players without great experience and around 2000 Solo Queue level. But thanks for feedback!

10. How about a season with no pve gear?
    No pve trinkets and no pve off parts.
    After all that might make arena even more balanced.

11. funny thing is, most people who are so against meta change and free gear on this thread, don't play blackrock themselves. if anyone is doubting that majority of blackrock community is against "gear grinding" and "same 264 meta", feel free to log blackrock and ask people on LFG about it.
    Edited: January 2, 2017

12. It's time for a change and I think everybody agrees with that!

We're playing same custom patch, same gear for 1 year now.
    Maybe bring back 3.3.5a and keep only the Sacred Cleansing nerf and Rogue Cloak of Shadows buff. The rest of 3.3.5b is unnecessarily added.

We need to have some diversity, need to have some gear and meta change.
    Go with 277, 284, 226 iLvL trinkets, swap around 277/264 weapons (PvE ones as well) and enjoy a new meta every season. We're sick of playing same 264 things over and over again. Server is no fun at the moment.

Another thing I would like to address is the gearing part.
    Farming gear every 3 days is not healthy for us or server.

Let's take for example CS:GO -> that's a skill based game, everyone has the same potential of killing, they're given equal chances. Nobody gets better weapons over farming anything.

Farming gear -> demotivated people
    Free gear and being able to compete equally with everyone -> motivated people

A lot of people I know quitted the server or don't want to come back because of having to farm gear for 2 months.

Time to revamp the server and make it more fun for everybody if not with free gear, at least with changing the meta every season so we can have new challenges!
    I almost fully agree. Some of the changes mentioned here I would have done differently, but since the post maker is an older member of the realm community, I assume he knows the meta and all a little bit better.

13. Feel free to contribute!

Was thinking recently for adding certain items at certain ratings.

Like let's say that the meta shifts to 271 max ilevel trinkets.
    Make 264 trinkets available without rating requirement and 271 ones available at 2400 2v2, 2300 3v3 and 2600 solo queue or something like that.

Add something that's worth for people to fight for and differentiate the good players from the ones that don't want to improve.
    Give people a goal to achieve and feel rewarded when achieving it. Better items would be ideal.

14. Realm is dead and staff doesn't care. I'm "okay" with current changes (removing gear, lowering max item level) the realm is dead anyway so I don't expect nothing much...but PLEASE do this:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=340507

Its like since abyssal wow we have that ****ing goblin selling scrolls, enough! Time for a change for real, everytime I need to gear up and gem my char i become mongoloid.

15. I speak on behalf of the majority of good players on Blackrock.
    who are you lol

jpeg's 4k soloq guild was AT's "best times" lol??

First 1234 ... Last