1. That is so true. I'm a big fan of Priest and Rogue classes and Priest/Rogue comp in general and last season I did 1700 with a Disci (not easy compared to other setups) and the only arenas I've enjoyed where the skill-based/CCchain one. (Mirror best example)
    Every Sham/Lock was automatically lost the exact moment the gate opened (no matter if resto, warlock was enough for 2v1, and why not, with ****ing succubus, just to **** even more on you).

-Pala/war u can kill only trash one, because every half brained pala rushes with sacrifice and the other genius shouts non stop 50 yard range while rushing priest, then 2x crits in a row and you are already dead (priest or rogue doesn't matter). If you survive you have to turtle game pillar for infinite minutes to get what? A loss. Gouges gets dodged/blocked 24/7, landind a double fear is almost impossible and sapping pala is definitely a joke, warrior saves always berserk rage or trinket and then intervene, or pala trinkets not even worth trying. You don't do pressure, priest ooms, warrior on a corner shouting and pala on the other corner consacration so no restealth and no drink..just a waste of time, or u land a kill at beginning with a nice opening or it's pretty much lost. Hpal/dk is cancer I don't even need to talk about it.
    -Disci/feral can be done but feral burst too much rogue and peels like mad his priest.
    -Moonkin and Elemental kiting you for eternity.
    -Beastcleave rush with 100pets, bloodlust, tremor totem, bestial wrath, orc race obv cuz more pet damage then one-shotting Priest..
    --And obviously the fantastic Mage/Priest comp that can keep u in CC for like 20-30minutes while the other partner dies.
    These are the only setup we faced, we did 1k7, bought some gear and then stopped, it's just unbalanced.

This setup that I used to enjoy and was strong back then, now is pure trash imho. Maybe someone remember kamiky some season ago, ended with 1k8 rating 2v2 with turaxy. I don't know if disci, and I don't know if they just stopped at 1k8 but still had a "sad laugh" watching that rating...

Definitely some classes need buffs, and rng removal, its obvious you want to try a new setup but get stomped by the FOTM comp all over again, and then u reroll FOTM aswell.. Then you check ladder and there is ALWAYS the same comps playing, pala, dk, war, elemsham... They should premiate not the r1 overall, but the r1 of each comp. Could be a nice idea and will motivate for sure players to play different comps.

I took a brief look at your post history "Back to SoloQ: I went down to 1350".

Thanks for your contributions I always wanted to know what 1400 players think about the game. I had a good laugh. You have 0 self awareness.

To the topic: maybe try adding 277 offparts and t2 weapons so we actually have a different meta for once.

2. Your opinion instead worth even less since u compare current 3.3.5 servers/comps with s8 retail where every mongoloid could reach 2k2 with every comp blindfolded and with 1 hand only, so please
    There it is again. Confirming my very first point. In fact, 2.2k back on retail was no easy task. The content was newer, people was less adjusted to it, rating wasn't as inflated as it became later on, and people didn't queue with just anybody.

In fact I didn't ask for anything like this, dont put in my mouth words I did't say. I only opened a topic moths ago for asking the removal of RNG from gouges, kidney, kick. Never asked to buff rogue damage or lower warrior damage, absolutely not (and idfc honestly). I wrote a lot about the warrior/hpal example bcause it's the comp u face everytime by every kind of human player (assuming I can call "human" a person who plays hpal+war..)
    I'm aware that you didn't ask for it directly, but you clearly insinuated it.

You don't need to "remind" me s8 retail, I was there with both Priest and Rogue (and other classes) until the end, and comparing that to now after years of players grinding the same expansion over and over again it's just ridicolous. According to your sentence then 2s now should be dominated by resstodruid/dk, restodruid/war. But guess what? It isn't.
    And yet, you are still struggling to not drop below 1500.
    And comparing S8 to a S8 based server, is not ridiculous.
    Also, according to my sentence 2s now should be dominated to resto/dk resto/war? WHAT ? Flawless logic

Thanks for the 1k2 lesson, what's next? "Watch out dots ticking when no shield available to vanish>sap succesfully"? Or "Remember that Fear and Blind share the same dr"? I need more of these lessons please.
    I replied to you, because i wanted to have a decent discussion with you, and nothing i said, was a reference to your personal gameplay, which i'm sure such an intelligent guy as yourself understands. I have not given any lessons. But now that you mention it yourself, feel free to ask me anything, and i will try to give you good advice when (not if, cause you do need it clearly) you're stuck.

They aren't, if they have a perfect communication and affinity with partner (not to mention a strong setup) they have potential. But they can't afford mistakes, they need to play flawless and most of all they don't need bad RNG. Since both me and my partners were doing mistakes sometimes (who doesn't?), and as Rogue my RNG was literally laughing at me all day long, I just stopped playing 2s with rogue. A dodged Gouged or Kidney can make you loose the arena. A dodged dismantle on blastestorm same. I don't have in mind other comps that if a bad rng happens the arena is lost 100%.
    I saw too some rogues doing good in arenas but their W/L is not the best actually, and the effort they put to play and win is just insane compare to other comps.
    Bad RNG is bad for any class, wtf are you even talking about? Everything you just wrote, is just bias-puke.

SoloQ is the mongoloid pit, no matter the rating. I see only ppl tryharding with the most damage output class. Playing defensive sometimes, dispelling partners, reseting is something totally unknown. Rogues that are above 2k are like 2-3 usually. And most of them DuoQ.
    One time I was near my hPaladin 2k3 (guild MVP, strong players watch out!!...) with only Faerie Fire on me, and out of combat. I stood still for a reastealth near him/pillar for like 10 seconds waiting for the dispel then he wrote in chat "ROGUE WHAT ARE U DOING?" > "im waiting u to dispel me FF". Then when 1s was left on FF he finally dispelled me. 2k3 hPaladin.
    Playing Rogue in SoloQ is pure masochism.
    Thanks for your expertise on mongoloid pits. You were lucky to end up with a 2.3 hpala in SQ. I'm sure he was referring to some stupid stuff YOU did, when he asked what you were doing. I bet the faerie fire had nothing to do with the situation.
    Also, there's alot of difference on players skills and ability to play good, DEPENDING on the rating. It's not as irrelevant as you make it out to be.
    I will however grant you, that you're probably right about it, when it comes to the people playing on the rating you represent.

In fact xd. It does simply means rogue/disc is trash. What's so hard to understand?
    I didn't say SHP/Rogue is trash or Moonkin-Ele-Fera/Rogue is trash.
    WHat's hard to understand, is your overall whining. Also, disc rogue is not trash. Mage hunter, is trash. Aff lock fury warrior, is trash. Disc rogue, is not trash.
    You did some decent troll-posts on the forum so far. I laughed. Thanks. But you haven't been good for any constructive input so far.

3. To the topic: maybe try adding 277 offparts and t2 weapons so we actually have a different meta for once.
    this. 277 offparts, t2, all 264 and 271 pve weapons from LK 10 hm and 25 normal. ICC rep ring 277. 264 max for trinkets and no RS gear at all, even 271.
    i will definitely come back to AT if this happen.

4. Thanks for your expertise on mongoloid pits. You were lucky to end up with a 2.3 hpala in SQ. I'm sure he was referring to some stupid stuff YOU did, when he asked what you were doing. I bet the faerie fire had nothing to do with the situation.
    Also, there's alot of difference on players skills and ability to play good, DEPENDING on the rating. It's not as irrelevant as you make it out to be.
    I will however grant you, that you're probably right about it, when it comes to the people playing on the rating you represent.
    I just wrote the best example I remember, I don't need to mention the infinite amount of shamans not tremoring, paladins and priest not dispelling, rogues thinking they are warriors..that is just too obvious and everyone knows that. But trust me, that sentence about the 2k3 paladin was refered to me doing nothing near him while the were doing 2vs3 and i just needed one damn dispel to restealth and stunlock, no other debuff, only a faerie fire, out of combat for like 20 sec no1 cared about me..I had only that debuff. How can a 2k3 hpalad not seeing i have a FF? Also I was 2 yards from him with a sign over my head (i always put signs if i'm leader). And i wasn't "lucky" as you said to get a 2k3 healer in team (i said 2k3 because of guild "recruiting only 2k3", i didn't inspect him at that time maybe he was an alt.char because for sure a 2k3 paladin doesn't even need I tell him to dispel me FF). It's not "luck omg I get carried finally" because i remove que every X seconds to avoid getting matched with lower players, so he was at my same rating, or 100 lower. Nothing else.
    Yep I whine because at the moment I'm playing Rogue on SoloQ, so that's forgiveable.
    Ye i trolled, i like to put some "joy" in a dead forum/server but if u check better you can actually find some constructive posts from me (even if it seems i'm kinda raging or trashtalking you can see theres an effort to propose a solution/fix, but noone cares. Also i post on different accounts so I don't remember every topic i started. The best example MAYBE is the topic i made about removing rng from rogue abilities -gouge most of all- because clothies dodging all day long is really, really frustrating. And yea no1 replied, they just told me to play double dps = play the easy way.

I never liked this kind of thinking.

Also I posted 100% sure (if not by me, by my other accounts but its always me) about premium r1 of each setup, not r1 overall, r2 overall and so on. Thats is pointless and motivate people even more to reroll FOTM comps. I would premiate for sure a team in top 50 (idk) that is playing a weird setup. This is an example of constructive input, but again, no one cares.

EDIT: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346767 another effort to improve the server, 0 cares

(and to the Priest in the picture: i know who u are, you are not a bad player but what u're doing is pure mafia. I hope they ban your main but well with a vpn and a random account u can do this every time u want, congratulations.)
    Edited: January 15, 2017

5. To the topic: maybe try adding 277 offparts and t2 weapons so we actually have a different meta for once.
    this. 277 offparts, t2, all 264 and 271 pve weapons from LK 10 hm and 25 normal. ICC rep ring 277. 264 max for trinkets and no RS gear at all, even 271.
    i will definitely come back to AT if this happen.
    specify how is this gonna change the meta?
    which classes or comps will get better?

6. specify how is this gonna change the meta?
    which classes or comps will get better?
    Strong buffs: DKs (double DV), Warriors, Ferals
    Decent buffs: Casters

As for comps, let me tell you how a good comp works:

-skill of the players
    -amount of time played in a season
    -ability to dodge what counters/soft-counters
    -ability to snipe what you hard-counter

With more gear comes more diversity.

7. That is so true. I'm a big fan of Priest and Rogue classes and Priest/Rogue comp in general and last season I did 1700 with a Disci (not easy compared to other setups) and the only arenas I've enjoyed where the skill-based/CCchain one. (Mirror best example)
    Every Sham/Lock was automatically lost the exact moment the gate opened (no matter if resto, warlock was enough for 2v1, and why not, with ****ing succubus, just to **** even more on you).

-Pala/war u can kill only trash one, because every half brained pala rushes with sacrifice and the other genius shouts non stop 50 yard range while rushing priest, then 2x crits in a row and you are already dead (priest or rogue doesn't matter). If you survive you have to turtle game pillar for infinite minutes to get what? A loss. Gouges gets dodged/blocked 24/7, landind a double fear is almost impossible and sapping pala is definitely a joke, warrior saves always berserk rage or trinket and then intervene, or pala trinkets not even worth trying. You don't do pressure, priest ooms, warrior on a corner shouting and pala on the other corner consacration so no restealth and no drink..just a waste of time, or u land a kill at beginning with a nice opening or it's pretty much lost. Hpal/dk is cancer I don't even need to talk about it.
    -Disci/feral can be done but feral burst too much rogue and peels like mad his priest.
    -Moonkin and Elemental kiting you for eternity.
    -Beastcleave rush with 100pets, bloodlust, tremor totem, bestial wrath, orc race obv cuz more pet damage then one-shotting Priest..
    --And obviously the fantastic Mage/Priest comp that can keep u in CC for like 20-30minutes while the other partner dies.
    These are the only setup we faced, we did 1k7, bought some gear and then stopped, it's just unbalanced.

This setup that I used to enjoy and was strong back then, now is pure trash imho. Maybe someone remember kamiky some season ago, ended with 1k8 rating 2v2 with turaxy. I don't know if disci, and I don't know if they just stopped at 1k8 but still had a "sad laugh" watching that rating...

Definitely some classes need buffs, and rng removal, its obvious you want to try a new setup but get stomped by the FOTM comp all over again, and then u reroll FOTM aswell.. Then you check ladder and there is ALWAYS the same comps playing, pala, dk, war, elemsham... They should premiate not the r1 overall, but the r1 of each comp. Could be a nice idea and will motivate for sure players to play different comps.
    Hello,
    I play resto(dru)/affl. We lose to good priest/rogue. Who's bad now ? You and your priest, me and my partner, priest/rogue in general or resto/affl in general ?
    Regards

8. Hello,
    I play resto(dru)/affl. We lose to good priest/rogue. Who's bad now ? You and your priest, me and my partner, priest/rogue in general or resto/affl in general ?
    Regards
    Hello my friend, another great comp that was strong and now it's barely played: restod/affli. I used to play that a lot, but last months(maybe years) that I tried it, I couldn't heal my lock's pet with 3x lifebloom, 1 reju 1 regrowth and nourish spam, was just impossible and a waste of mana, the pet would have died anyway. I specially remember this Vs Warriors teams, but vs other teams I remember an extreme fragitlity on warlock and/or weak heals by my druid. I didn't go deeper to analyze what was the proble I just gave up. But I don't see that playing often so there's clearly something that doesn't work so good, it's definitely not like retail s8. Nothing to argue about that setup problems, I feel you.

9. Hey,
    I think your attitude towards the situation is wrong. Once you start blaming the comp, your progress is done for. Yes, pets are fragile and shadow spells get resisted A LOT but other locks have climbed the ladder, so no reason I cant't, except if I'm not good enough.
    I suggest you start thinking that way, it's not so tilting.
    Regards

10. Hey,
    I think your attitude towards the situation is wrong. Once you start blaming the comp, your progress is done for. Yes, pets are fragile and shadow spells get resisted A LOT but other locks have climbed the ladder, so no reason I cant't, except if I'm not good enough.
    I suggest you start thinking that way, it's not so tilting.
    Regards
    Warlocks are strong class 3v3 talking for sure, 2v2 too with good setup but for my experience (with restodruid), that setup isn't as good as it was on retail. I did few tries changing tactics and so on but again, I gave up because I rather spend time working other classes/setup which I prefer. Yea my attitude may be wrong, never passed 1k9-2k in 2v2 on AT with restodruid/warlock so I really don't know how is the situation at higher rating, but again, I didn't see that setup often in 2v2. Always saw warlock+shaman(ele or resto). Then I kinda stopped 2v2 due to the same boring setup facing that everyone play, and almost dead ladder (even at peak hours). I just can say good luck with 2v2, the setup as potential for sure.

11. Strong buffs: DKs (double DV), Warriors, Ferals
    Decent buffs: Casters

As for comps, let me tell you how a good comp works:

-skill of the players
    -amount of time played in a season
    -ability to dodge what counters/soft-counters
    -ability to snipe what you hard-counter

With more gear comes more diversity.
    Strong buffs
    Warrior
    Feral
    Elemental shaman
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Arcane mage

Comps that benefit most from that change
    Destro lock healer (no counters for resto shaman+succubus with 2 reliable proccing trinkets)
    Warpal
    Disc hunter
    Lsp
    Thundercleave

Such diversity, haha

Dks are completely irrelevant when talking about viable comps with 277 gear, the only thing they depend on is bryntroll proc rate
    FYI, I broke down basics of diversity on the previous page
    Edited: January 16, 2017

12. FYI, I broke down basics of diversity on the previous page
    Mind telling us what's your experience so we know who shares his game knowledge with us?

13. I don't know what you are ranting about. People like the game how it is. Nobody forces you to play.

14. do you really think the core would change anything? I would still not play on a dead realm... its doomed to die without alot of attention, advertisement and grinding a community until it becomes self growing by people telling their friends or streaming.
    Who wants to play on a realm with 0 players, wintraders, bugs and no future glimps of attention from the server side. At this point it would be better to shut them down and focus on future projects rather than trying to safe something that apparently isn't worth of paying attention to in the near future.
    its the same 40 people playing here anyway so why even bother

All of these are your posts. I don't know why you're even talking if you trash-talk the server so much. Classic bad & toxic player.

15. Mind telling us what's your experience so we know who shares his game knowledge with us?
    My posts reveal no secret information, one can't clearly see after logging to the game.

Disclaimer. By "one" I mean anyone who regularly plays the game, except lsp and thundercleave players with over 9000 games per season that never touched other classes than press-rotation-and-win.

First ... 23456 Last