1. It's time for a change and I think everybody agrees with that!

We're playing same custom patch, same gear for 1 year now.
    Maybe bring back 3.3.5a and keep only the Sacred Cleansing nerf and Rogue Cloak of Shadows buff. The rest of 3.3.5b is unnecessarily added.

We need to have some diversity, need to have some gear and meta change.
    Go with 277, 284, 226 iLvL trinkets, swap around 277/264 weapons (PvE ones as well) and enjoy a new meta every season. We're sick of playing same 264 things over and over again. Server is no fun at the moment.

Another thing I would like to address is the gearing part.
    Farming gear every 3 days is not healthy for us or server.

Let's take for example CS:GO -> that's a skill based game, everyone has the same potential of killing, they're given equal chances. Nobody gets better weapons over farming anything.

Farming gear -> demotivated people
    Free gear and being able to compete equally with everyone -> motivated people

A lot of people I know quitted the server or don't want to come back because of having to farm gear for 2 months.

Time to revamp the server and make it more fun for everybody if not with free gear, at least with changing the meta every season so we can have new challenges!
    Sorry. Your lack of sincerity, rubs me so much the wrong way.

First of all, i agree that the server and the server community would benefit from the right changes.
    Making gear FFA, isn't one of the right changes, in my opinion. Making players feel rewarded, was one of the things, that made the game so succesful originally.
    Not just succesful, but one of the most succesful game-production companies of all time and in the world (blizzard, for anyone who wouldnt know), and that company still has wow running some 14 years later.
    FFA and PTW is not motivating. Just like, removing rating (one of the rewards OR the opposite) would be a catastrophe. Anything that is FFA and PTW (which blackrock is partially atm), is in my opinion, a bad idea.
    I think you're right about some of it though. The meta rotation, is a decent idea, only i think it should only be certain items being added/removed and those should not be FFA. For example, next season, they could add 277 trinkets. I think it will be a human-fest, even more than it is already though.
    It could also work if all meta was changed every season, but If you acquired the best gear pieces (e.g. wrathful atm) it should be converted to the best gear pieces of the new meta, exactly so that people wont have to re-farm every single season.
    I'm not sure any of it is the right changes for the server though, if what we want, is more activity and engagement.

But.
    I think these changes (whatever they are) should be made for the players who are invested in the game as they are the force driving the server and it's community.
    Dismissing the validity of the importance of the lower rated players and their opinions is therefore wrong, as those players infact are the majority of the server.
    Without them, rating inflation wouldn't be what it is, and a player like yourself could have been competing on 2000 rating instead of on 3000 rating, at the end of every season. 3k rating - Something i believe a player like you prides himself on, as progression is of importance to you. But players like you, are not representatives of the majority of the server population, which i'm sure you will agree on. Only a handful of
    people compete on that level of yours, every season.
    Forgive me for sounding like a hippie, but the difference YOU can make for the server, isn't by insinuating that you need change or by improving your
    skills. You are already a top player, when it comes to the playing of your character, you will do fine regardless of the meta probably. The difference you can make, is by attracting more players to the community, and
    help contribute to making the place, a place that appeals to people. Being called autist, virgin, dog and bad isn't very appealing to most people. Speaking on behalf of the people who wants to improve and ruling a guild like you do it, at the same time, where people are kicked for slightest mistakes in their play isn't very beneficial to the server either. Before i left your guild, i saw several people a day, getting called names, kicked and afterwards, usually some cheering and badmouthing in the guildchat.
    I know that most people, (99,9% probably) will never admit or realize that they are offended or affected by these attitudes on the server. But as a student of psychology, i can ensure you, that it does affect people. - Which is why we all see them everyday on the server, calling others autists, virgins, hores and so on. So when others don't adjust their attitudes, they will, and they will adopt that very same abyssmal-loser attitude themselves, making sure that the 3 most common words of blackrock prevail (autist, virgin, dog).
    You are a topplayer of the server and the guild with some of the best players of the server is yours. The names seen on the ladders are the names of the people in your guild, the streams watched are of the people in your guild (and yourself). If you want to change the server and make it better (attracting more people is one of the most important things as of now, or Blackrock dies completely) then APPEAL to people, and show them how good they can be (or make them believe it at least), be nice and helpful. Who knows, maybe at some point, only 5 out of 10 caps lock's "VIRGIN DOG" to their teammates, instead of 9 out of 10.

2. My posts reveal no secret information, one can't clearly see after logging to the game.

Disclaimer. By "one" I mean anyone who regularly plays the game, except lsp and thundercleave players with over 9000 games per season that never touched other classes than press-rotation-and-win.
    Played this game for enough time to know that when a player brings up the comp as an argument, he's a limited player.

As for what @Loberg said (won't quote, will make too big post) I agree with everything he said besides the thing that I'm not honest and about low players opinion.
    I'll go with the first one and say that I've been proficient player in all metas (226 trinkets, 264 trinkets, 284 full gear, 277 trinkets) and regardless of what meta will be on server I will still be in the top (not a 'show off' , saying it as it is). Same for every other top player. I think we would benefit the least from these changes, the target would be "low rated players" (including me on feral, mage, shadowpriest :P )

As for low rated players, I think their opinion is important but shouldn't matter as much as the one of a top player simply because they don't see the game (classes,comp) at the true potential. For example, if you ask a disc/rogue player he's going to want disc/rogue buffed and hpala/warr and sham/lock nerfed so it creates an edge for his comp/class.

So basically for low rated players it goes like this-> Rock: "Scissors is fine, nerf Paper"

Also an example of mental blockage, not related to WoW but with similarities. Might have to do with 'unwinnable' comps :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...is_viable_and/
    "Common universal belief, before 1954, that man was not physically capable of breaking the 4 minute barrier, that its impossible to run a mile under 4 minutes. Until someone did it. After that over twenty thousands of people have done it since, simply with the idea that its possible because someone else have done it."

Kinda went deep with this but it's relevant.
    Edited: January 18, 2017

3. +1 Please bring back legendary weapons

4. Played this game for enough time to know that when a player brings up the comp as an argument, he's a limited player.

As for what @Loberg said (won't quote, will make too big post) I agree with everything he said besides the thing that I'm not honest and about low players opinion.
    I'll go with the first one and say that I've been proficient player in all metas (226 trinkets, 264 trinkets, 284 full gear, 277 trinkets) and regardless of what meta will be on server I will still be in the top (not a 'show off' , saying it as it is). Same for every other top player. I think we would benefit the least from these changes, the target would be "low rated players" (including me on feral, mage, shadowpriest :P )

As for low rated players, I think their opinion is important but shouldn't matter as much as the one of a top player simply because they don't see the game (classes,comp) at the true potential. For example, if you ask a disc/rogue player he's going to want disc/rogue buffed and hpala/warr and sham/lock nerfed so it creates an edge for his comp/class.

So basically for low rated players it goes like this-> Rock: "Scissors is fine, nerf Paper"

Also an example of mental blockage, not related to WoW but with similarities. Might have to do with 'unwinnable' comps :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...is_viable_and/
    "Common universal belief, before 1954, that man was not physically capable of breaking the 4 minute barrier, that its impossible to run a mile under 4 minutes. Until someone did it. After that over twenty thousands of people have done it since, simply with the idea that its possible because someone else have done it."

Kinda went deep with this but it's relevant.
    Not sure if trolling or just stupid

Have fun feeling yourself the best player of a server with 200 ppl online, half of which haven't played 1/100 of your lsp and thundercleave games including arranged soloque games with teammates.
    Now that the server is populated by pve mongoloids who accidentally came there by clicking wrong realm, 10 year exp-ed players can finally claim themselves "top", as they witnessed the true potential of the most op comps in this game.

200 people is the real number, not x2 shown on the front page.
    Edited: January 20, 2017

5. Not sure if trolling or just stupid

Have fun feeling yourself the best player of a server with 200 ppl online, half of which haven't played 1/100 of your lsp and thundercleave games including arranged soloque games with teammates.
    Now that the server is populated by pve mongoloids who accidentally came there by clicking wrong realm, 10 year exp-ed players can finally claim themselves "top", as they witnessed the true potential of the most op comps in this game.

200 people is the real number, not x2 shown on the front page.
    I don't believe anyone said he was the best player of the server, but he is one of the best players on the server wether you like him or not. Unquestionably the most succesful warlock as well. We could disscuss, that it has something to do with him being within the realms elite of players, and because of that, he always plays with them, contributing to always being the r1 lock. But that is not what we're here to discuss. For the record, as i stated earlier, i don't applause his attitude ingame, but discrediting him for being a top player won't make anything happen, and it certainly won't change the fact that he infact is.
    Let's have a serious discussion on what could be done to improve the server and attract more players.

6. Hi,

first of all ~ Loberg says the truth absolutly.
    I play wotlk now since s8 retail and i can tell you the problem most people have with blackrock.
    People are bad. They wanna success but srsly.. They are most pve heros.
    Ofc they can't know how to do the stuff good people doing without thinking about it.

Best example is positioning - I see priest running open field getting spotted n killed.
    Another example is keybinding - ppl can't manage /focus arena1-3 /target arena 1-3.
    These are 6 more binds to recognize just for targeting.
    I mean some ppl even click stuff.
    All the micromanaging a lock can do with the pet and stuff. You can't even expect a dispel from a warlocks felhunter when lock was pve king b4.
    Noobs arnt even motivates to learn all that **** bcuz its a nobrainer for them.
    They do not look on that micromanaging good ppl do dont know the efffort you put in anticipating locks deathcoil 9/10 times for a lovely melee range vanish. They have no sight for it bcuz they dont know.
    You have to seed the idea of becoming good in players head to increase population in longterm.

Now here is where the stuff AND the good players can maybe help for population grow.
    1. Noobs need to get a fast reward and fast rating push. I think you should get much more rating for a win then you lose for a lose. At least in lowrating. Ppl want gear fast give them offsets for 1.7k but make climbing to 1.7k faster - much faster.
    For cool mounts and transmog (and maybe maybe maybe bcuz patch-b anyway maybe custom gear dunno).
    2. All good players what about taking one player (even some ppl average like1.8k now) by hand and playing 2v2 with them? Its more like they will never learn to use 60+ keybinds/-combinations if there is always they que 0-10 per day stats. I hope all toxic player never manage a company. If you're same way to you new employees like you guys are to New players you will never get any trainees for more then 2 days.

Sorry for ****tiest English you guys will ever read im terrible I know
    Edited: January 24, 2017

7. Having to play with the same gear meta for ages gets boring indeed, I´d like it to get it changed a bit every now and then aswell.
    Free gear for everyone is bad tho imo, that would bring back a lot more cheaters/scripters I guess, but I´d appreciate more flushes alot, like atleast every 2nd day. Farming gear doesnt have to be demotivating, but farming gear as slowly as of now kinda is. I really loved it when the flush was daily.

8. Having to play with the same gear meta for ages gets boring indeed, I´d like it to get it changed a bit every now and then aswell.
    Free gear for everyone is bad tho imo, that would bring back a lot more cheaters/scripters I guess, but I´d appreciate more flushes alot, like atleast every 2nd day. Farming gear doesnt have to be demotivating, but farming gear as slowly as of now kinda is. I really loved it when the flush was daily.

just go flush every 2nd day and server will get more players

9. most important change is bring back daily or atleast every 2nd day flush i dont see why i would need to grind 3months for gear on an competitive arena realm. this slow weekly flush is fine on lordaeron but not for a server like blackrock.

10. Somebody here recently proposed a separate flush from 3v3, i think that's perfect solution.
    It will both make gearing faster at least 2 times and will also increase your beloved 3v3 activity
    (and given that you have to play 10 games for flush twice a week it will be much more efficient way to increase it's activity rather than making people get 2k to buy shoulders once per created character)

11. Just... Why 3.3.5a again? why?
    Because moonkin, holy priest and fury warr were just too strong.

12. Hey! I have a crazy idea, an idea that no one in a pirate server could think about. How do you think put people with the same rating together? I'd rather wait 20 minutes to play with people with my rating than insta que with 1.3k. I know no GM or admin play arena (we know, you guys had to ask what DR or CC tips in AT), but please, Put a ****ing functional rating system working. Its ridiculous, its dumb its ****ing beyond ******ation. You guys don't play arena, but trust us, theres mroe to it than perks to ICC heroic. Please, listen to arena players, even if you guys don't play arena ever.

13. Hey! I have a crazy idea, an idea that no one in a pirate server could think about. How do you think put people with the same rating together? I'd rather wait 20 minutes to play with people with my rating than insta que with 1.3k. I know no GM or admin play arena (we know, you guys had to ask what DR or CC tips in AT), but please, Put a ****ing functional rating system working. Its ridiculous, its dumb its ****ing beyond ******ation. You guys don't play arena, but trust us, theres mroe to it than perks to ICC heroic. Please, listen to arena players, even if you guys don't play arena ever.
    Just re-queue every 20-30 sec. Solved.

First ... 3456 Last