1. I don't understand people who try to make bg's for geared players only. The whole point of Battlegrounds is gearing up. If you want to compete in a serious environment you can play arenas...

2. let us hope they never make bgs for geared ppl only. My only joy in pvp is hunting the enemy lowbies and feeling like a sith hunting young jedis.

3. I don't understand people who try to make bg's for geared players only. The whole point of Battlegrounds is gearing up. If you want to compete in a serious environment you can play arenas...
    If that was the case, it would be called Gearing Grounds. The purpose of the battlegrounds is to simulate the word itself BATTLE. It's wow, there's a faction conflict and you'd like to experience the battles. 2v2 and 3v3 is a bar fight not a battle.

4. you could always make your own pos/fos/hor runs, toc5 nm/hc, rdfs, rdf hc, voa 10, and you are 5k gs in a couple of days.

PVE but still, much better than joining as a fresh 80. there are a lot of guides around if you are unsure how any of these above work :)

5. I prefer 5 low gearscore people before 1 high gs afk ***** who just doesn't participate.

6. Time to soloqueue on a naked 80 for all of you <3

7. Time to soloqueue on a naked 80 for all of you <3
    get naked huntard with aspect of the pack on + glyph for it
    best rage generator north pakistan

8. Gear switching would be obviously disabled in BGs like it is now in arena the case.
    I guess It wouldn't be that hard to script that.
    That's the worst idea ever. As a rogue I'm switching gear during BGs all the time depending on situation and enemy I'm facing.

9. To anyone that is fine with this, i wish u a long month of lost BGs due to fresh 80s u get all the time in ur team.

To everyone here, let me introduce u with two awesome things: Reputations and Professions.

With these two combined, in less than a week on these rates u can actualy get full 200+ item lvl gear with which u can do something in those BGs and not just afk and die. On top of that u can make some gold and stop begging for it.

Blacksmithing + Mining - for DKs, Warriors, Paladins
    Letherworking + Skining - for Rogues, Druids, Hunters, Shamans
    Tailoring + Skining for - Mages, Warlocks, Priests

Thats how they did it on retail atleast.

90% of quests and **** works now, maybe even more, so hitting lvl 80 and instantly queing for BG is a dick move, thats atleast how i see it. This is the main reason why i hate doin BGs, part from 10 hour long AV.

U dont see fresh lvl 80s in Naxx 10m raids, right? There is a reason for that... BGs shouldnt be any diferent.

To everyone that is not trying to gear a fresh char from scratch and has a well geared main, DONT overprice BoE epic items that are from Naxx and Ulduar, so some ppl can actualy buy them and use them without going broke instantly.

MakeWarmaneComunityGreatAgain!

10. To anyone that is fine with this, i wish u a long month of lost BGs due to fresh 80s u get all the time in ur team.

To everyone here, let me introduce u with two awesome things: Reputations and Professions.

With these two combined, in less than a week on these rates u can actualy get full 200+ item lvl gear with which u can do something in those BGs and not just afk and die. On top of that u can make some gold and stop begging for it.

Blacksmithing + Mining - for DKs, Warriors, Paladins
    Letherworking + Skining - for Rogues, Druids, Hunters, Shamans
    Tailoring + Skining for - Mages, Warlocks, Priests

Thats how they did it on retail atleast.

90% of quests and **** works now, maybe even more, so hitting lvl 80 and instantly queing for BG is a dick move, thats atleast how i see it. This is the main reason why i hate doin BGs, part from 10 hour long AV.

U dont see fresh lvl 80s in Naxx 10m raids, right? There is a reason for that... BGs shouldnt be any diferent.

To everyone that is not trying to gear a fresh char from scratch and has a well geared main, DONT overprice BoE epic items that are from Naxx and Ulduar, so some ppl can actualy buy them and use them without going broke instantly.

MakeWarmaneComunityGreatAgain!
    But for RANDOM BGs, it means nothing at all. If people hate fresh 80s joining BGs, then they would go into Rated BGs. Random doesn't matter. Random BGs are meant for gearing up players for PvP or to get a foot into pvp. Everyone has to start somewhere so take your "no fresh 80s" bull**** and go into rated and stop complaining.

On retail (during WoD having done Legion PvP yet) I seen no one complain about fresh 80s going into Random BGs the moment they hit lvl cap. While yes they are squishy, they still manage to gear up to ilvl 700. I done this with many characters, but best part is fresh 80s need to focus on objectives...oh wait....no one does that, people just like fighting in mid or on roads....

11. But for RANDOM BGs, it means nothing at all. If people hate fresh 80s joining BGs, then they would go into Rated BGs. Random doesn't matter. Random BGs are meant for gearing up players for PvP or to get a foot into pvp. Everyone has to start somewhere so take your "no fresh 80s" bull**** and go into rated and stop complaining..
    There are no rated bgs on Icecrown you time lost tardlet.

12. There are no rated bgs on Icecrown you time lost tardlet.
    Then make premades and stop *****ing.

13. First, WOW.
    Second, i was talking about retail wotlk.
    Third, i know there wer also fresh lvl 80s with no items queing for BGs on retail aswell back in the days, but that was not the point.
    Forth, pls dont compare WOD with WOTLK.
    Fifth, do u even know how many BGs u need to LOSE as a fresh lvl 80 afker in order to get 1 single item?
    Sith, why do ppl on this server instead of trying to learn something and be better players, all they want to do is sit in their chair and watch others carry them?

There are 1000 guides on how to play, how to lvl profesions fast, on top of that the rate on this server is x3 which makes things even faster and easyer.

The fact that u would rather be COMPLETELY USELESS in a BG instead of farming for arround 1 week in order to get a good gear for start is just mind blowing for me. On top of that, during that time, u might actualy learn how ur class works while gearing up, and read some spells while traveling.

IF u get some good 200itlvl gear, u can actualy do something instead of beeing dead 99% of the BG and/or running arround beeing useless. On top of that, u can be the one to kill those with apsolutely no gear and laugh at them. But i guess its too much to ask right? Afking for 1 whole week in order to get 2 items is a better thing to do i guess...

After u hit lvl 80 or even during lvling, get a profesion, make some gear, farm rep for weps and even more gear. Be a better player for u and for everyone arround u... Madness! **** all that, afk and be useless in BGs, beg for gold, far better way of doin things.

But i guess im wasting my time here aswell...

14. Those who enter a bg with less than 4k gs, should not complain about losing a bg anyway.

And btw, it took me 1week to gear my holy paladin to 4-5k gs, only from wintergrasp and battlegrounds.

Lets be honest, fastest way to reach 6k pvp gs is to farm winetrgrasp(including quests), do a daily bg win and maybe 1-2more bg's if you have time, VOA every week+rdf hc for EoF's. if you honestly will farm bg+wg, you wont even notice how fast gearing currently is. I hope i wont be needing to do math for you.
    The knowledge of your class skills with common wow sense will come along the way.

My point is that saying pve is the key = bullcrap and those who do it aither actually want to do some pve exploration, or just waisting their time. Try gearing melee thru pve and watch urself die as fast as that fresh noob.

15. First, WOW.
    Second, i was talking about retail wotlk.
    Third, i know there wer also fresh lvl 80s with no items queing for BGs on retail aswell back in the days, but that was not the point.
    Forth, pls dont compare WOD with WOTLK.
    Fifth, do u even know how many BGs u need to LOSE as a fresh lvl 80 afker in order to get 1 single item?
    Sith, why do ppl on this server instead of trying to learn something and be better players, all they want to do is sit in their chair and watch others carry them?

There are 1000 guides on how to play, how to lvl profesions fast, on top of that the rate on this server is x3 which makes things even faster and easyer.

The fact that u would rather be COMPLETELY USELESS in a BG instead of farming for arround 1 week in order to get a good gear for start is just mind blowing for me. On top of that, during that time, u might actualy learn how ur class works while gearing up, and read some spells while traveling.

IF u get some good 200itlvl gear, u can actualy do something instead of beeing dead 99% of the BG and/or running arround beeing useless. On top of that, u can be the one to kill those with apsolutely no gear and laugh at them. But i guess its too much to ask right? Afking for 1 whole week in order to get 2 items is a better thing to do i guess...

After u hit lvl 80 or even during lvling, get a profesion, make some gear, farm rep for weps and even more gear. Be a better player for u and for everyone arround u... Madness! **** all that, afk and be useless in BGs, beg for gold, far better way of doin things.

But i guess im wasting my time here aswell...
    >Implying Fresh 80s are useless in a BG....oh wait you "geared" players don't do objectives. That is the real reason you lose. So don't be useless to the team and don't just pvp in mid or on roads? Objectives > Kills or at the very least, fight on flags or kill EFC.

WoD PvP > Wrath PvP Especially from what I seen on Retail during WoD having way better players in BGs than here.

About 5 or so BG, I queued for BGs on my DK at about 5 I could get 1 piece of gear which was a relic I believe, if there was 2 more BGs I could had gotten an offset.

I don't care if I win or lose a BG whether I'm geared or not, what I do care about is when my team chooses to ignore objectives and let the enemy team win cause no one can ever do objectives here.

But here is the kicker that is the best part, don't try to control how you want others to play and just worry about yourself. It isn't your account that you registered it is theirs.

First 1234 Last