1. What it feels like to enter a battleground as a fresh level 80

2. why would you enter a battleground as a fresh 80 at first place?

3. you can do battleground at level 79 and get some good armor.
    it will be great for the server, let do random bg and win some extra honor points at low levels.

4. When you soloque on your 6k gs character and inspect your group

5. why would you enter a battleground as a fresh 80 at first place?
    why not? its the best feeling, camping an objective, watching the whole world(bg) burn

6. why would you enter a battleground as a fresh 80 at first place?
    To get honor for gear?
    you can do battleground at level 79 and get some good armor.
    it will be great for the server, let do random bg and win some extra honor points at low levels.
    You don't get bonus honor for completing a BG at any point prior to max level.

7. Use vote points to get some furious, It will relieve you the pressure...

8. When you soloque on your 6k gs character and inspect your group

=)) =)) =)) =))

9. So you like a team full with 2k gs people on your team mercy? Lovely

10. I mean? What do you expect in bgs when youre a fresh 80? Youre just putting yourself in a gift wrap and serving yourself to the BIS gods and obviously the numbers of losses of fresh 80s are high. Jeez

11. So you like a team full with 2k gs people on your team mercy? Lovely
    I honestly couldn't care less, but that's not what I said.

12. Imagine how much fun it would be if ppl with the same GS were put together in BGs.
    Players with +6k GS would face only opponents with +6k. Every fight would be balanced and challenging. No more roflstomping or getting roflstomped.
    Sadly it never gonna happen...

13. Sadly it never gonna happen...
    And thank God for that, otherwise I wouldn't have fun beating Insanity guild with my 4k gs solo queuer.

14. Imagine how much fun it would be if ppl with the same GS were put together in BGs.
    Players with +6k GS would face only opponents with +6k. Every fight would be balanced and challenging. No more roflstomping or getting roflstomped.
    Sadly it never gonna happen...
    I put on my lvl 78 set and trinkets, get 2.4k gs, switch gear when I enter the bg, easy.

15. I put on my lvl 78 set and trinkets, get 2.4k gs, switch gear when I enter the bg, easy.
    Gear switching would be obviously disabled in BGs like it is now in arena the case.
    I guess It wouldn't be that hard to script that.

123 ... Last