1. It's called Random Battleground because randomly picks a bg put you in, not because of the people just like Havanaclub said. If you join a specific battleground does it get you with people of the same gear? No, because the only thing random of the Random Battleground is which bg selects.

2. It's called Random Battleground because randomly picks a bg put you in, not because of the people just like Havanaclub said. If you join a specific battleground does it get you with people of the same gear? No, because the only thing random of the Random Battleground is which bg selects.
    The players are still random. Picking a specific battleground obviously is only taking one random element out of it, which also takes away the bonus honor points for winning.
    There is a reason you can queue a battleground as a group.

3. Picking a specific battleground obviously is only taking one random element out of it, which also takes away the bonus honor points for winning.
    Well, specific queue still doesn't work so we are limited to the more random option.
    Pls fix that specific queue, we are waiting for over 10 months and losing the hope... :-(

4. I have a dream that one day there will be PvP guilds. That there will be 15v15 and even 40v40 premades. And I mean premades not these 5 man "premades".
    Maybe even guild statistics and leaderboards based on win/lose/time in BGs.

5. How many people can I invite for BG? Is it restricted to 5 people or I can even gather a Raid here?

I played WOW on official servers for 3 years and can`t remember it being so disbalanced. Official WOW al this years tried to form competitive groups of players with equal gear? Never thought that Blizzard had any hidden ranking system for random Battlegrounds but it seems like it`s a true.

That`s what we have at the moment on Icecrown:

Edited: January 27, 2017

6. That`s what we have at the moment on Icecrown:]
    Premading with army of healers is the one way for horde to win.
    Fresh news 2012.

7. Premading with army of healers is the one way for horde to win.
    Fresh news 2012.

Alliance have always done this. The only difference is that Horde doesn’t go posting about it on forum.

8. Premading with army of healers is the one way for horde to win.
    Fresh news 2012.

Alliance have always done this. The only difference is that Horde doesn’t go posting about it on forum.
    My main is Horde hunter so it seems that Horde posts too .:)

We`ve got special server for pvp, why do you complain here?

First ... 234