1. It's called RANDOM Battleground. That implies you understand and accept that you will be put in a random team of people, which can and likely will include people who aren't "up to your standards." If you don't like the random factor, create or join a pre-made group; if you join a random one, don't complain about it being random. It's that simple.

2. It's called RANDOM Battleground. That implies you understand and accept that you will be put in a random team of people
    That implies your BATTLEGROUND will be random, not people. Que line is clear and depends on who and when qued, system does not mix people.
    You are able to que with full premade, have you heard about ? That still be random battleground.

3. That implies your BATTLEGROUND will be random, not people. Que line is clear and depends on who and when qued, system does not mix people.
    You are able to que with full premade, have you heard about ? That still be random battleground.
    If you were correct in any way whatsoever, this thread wouldn't exist. Your argument defiles any logic. You get grouped with random people if you don't go with a group already. It's a straight up fact. Saying "your battleground will be random, not people" is grade A reality denial.

4. I dont care if u are Best in Slot or if u are fully Savage Saronite geared.
    I dont care if u go for objective or u want to mindlesly pvp.
    Even ppl on 6k+ gs slack, in both BGs and Raids, so gear score has nothing to do with this.
    The anoying thing is ppl that have gear which they got on lvl 75. U cant say anything that will prove this to be a good thing to do, no matter how new u are to this game. Idc if u go for objectives or not, but with 40% of ur team not beeing able to do anything but run, u cant do anything else but to watch how they farm u...
    If u see that as an OK thing to do, while there are 100 ways of getting deacent lvl 80 starter gear, that require u to farm for a day or two, that will also give u some expirience in the class u are playing while doin so, i have nothing else to say to u...
    Again, im not talking about EPICS. Savage Saronite gear is enough for a DK/Warr/Paladin for example, and most of the items have: requires lvl 78...

The point is that this is mainly a team game, 10-40 ppl in BG, 10-25 ppl in raids, 5 ppl in dungeons, u should atleast try to be a better player for the sake of the team u are playing with, instead of getting carryed all day long. Imagine RDF HC filled with fresh lvl 80 characters wearing items they used on lvl 75...

5. You finding it bad is irrelevant. They aren't doing anything illegal or against any rule.
    If anything, this feels like a great way to get back at gankers and get PvPers pissed off with something completely legal.

6. I dont care if u are Best in Slot or if u are fully Savage Saronite geared.
    I dont care if u go for objective or u want to mindlesly pvp.
    Even ppl on 6k+ gs slack, in both BGs and Raids, so gear score has nothing to do with this.
    The anoying thing is ppl that have gear which they got on lvl 75. U cant say anything that will prove this to be a good thing to do, no matter how new u are to this game. Idc if u go for objectives or not, but with 40% of ur team not beeing able to do anything but run, u cant do anything else but to watch how they farm u...
    If u see that as an OK thing to do, while there are 100 ways of getting deacent lvl 80 starter gear, that require u to farm for a day or two, that will also give u some expirience in the class u are playing while doin so, i have nothing else to say to u...
    Again, im not talking about EPICS. Savage Saronite gear is enough for a DK/Warr/Paladin for example, and most of the items have: requires lvl 78...

The point is that this is mainly a team game, 10-40 ppl in BG, 10-25 ppl in raids, 5 ppl in dungeons, u should atleast try to be a better player for the sake of the team u are playing with, instead of getting carryed all day long. Imagine RDF HC filled with fresh lvl 80 characters wearing items they used on lvl 75...
    So by your logic if gear score has nothing to do with it, then why are you complaining about naked characters in BGs?

7. only que fresh if you're on ze allies, them nerds need no help whatsoever.

8. Why are you people arguing if its either bad or good if a new player enters a bg. You guys act like its a new thing on this game like what the fck?
    Why cant you just accept the fact that this type of new player behavior will never disappear for like forever?

3 Words:
    Deal with it. Simple.

9. LOL I use PvP items to achieve minimum gear score for PvE pre-requiste

shoulder --> from WG (ilvl 251)
    offset --> wrathfull/relentless from honor (ilvl 245 & 264)
    set relentless --> from arena (ilvl 251)
    trinket --> combination from WG / honor / emblem vendor / reput quest

by the end, I can achieve 5.2 - 5.5k GS
    enough for VoA 25
    and several PvE dungeons (or even raid if going with guildies or desperate raid before reset)

:)
    Edited: January 9, 2017 Reason: grammar

10. If half of your team is undergeared, just leave the bg, theres absolutely no reason to play. Let the bads get farmed and join later and hope for a good group. Some people ( a lot in these forums too) will never learn, at least don't help them, dont encourage them or participate when they play.

11. If half of your team is undergeared, just leave the bg, theres absolutely no reason to play. Let the bads get farmed and join later and hope for a good group. Some people ( a lot in these forums too) will never learn, at least don't help them, dont encourage them or participate when they play.
    And stop posting garbage post like this on forums.
    Edited: January 11, 2017

12. have you to many low gs group= leave. AV=leave. And que on bg 10 min. cos pre wtf haha

13. The solution is simple, FORM A PREMADE and you can avoid the low gs crap. I hate all grays joining in as well, but there are ways to deal with it. Don't like greends in your raid? FORM ONE YOURSELF AND DONT LET GREENS IN. Don't like them on your team in bg's? FORM A PREMADE, and SHUT THE **** UP.

That's what's wrong with you so called "experienced" players. You lack the common sense to take action, you just complain.

I see this in both PvE and PvP. Everyone complains but no one takes action. I find it funny that I will carry a fresh 80 through fos pos, then after I get them geared up I hop on an alt and ask if they can run me (just to test them before guild recruitment) 99% of the time they tell me I'm too low gs. Too many players forget where they came from, and too many players just complain without taking action!
    Edited: January 12, 2017

14. The solution is simple, FORM A PREMADE and you can avoid the low gs crap. I hate all grays joining in as well, but there are ways to deal with it. Don't like greends in your raid? FORM ONE YOURSELF AND DONT LET GREENS IN. Don't like them on your team in bg's? FORM A PREMADE, and SHUT THE **** UP.

That's what's wrong with you so called "experienced" players. You lack the common sense to take action, you just complain.
    They lack so much common sense they cant even think for themselves instead they cry on forums. Or theyre just too lazy to make a premade or join a pvp guild in first place.
    These kind of ppl shoulndt be taken seriously

15. Premade-=10 minut que and simply grind wtf . Imba challenge.
    Bg, get wf off parts and never more this ****
    Try again in English please.

First 1234 Last