1. Abusive and sadistic females online behavior. What are your thoughts?

Edited: December 31, 2016

2. What does she eat for breakfast? **** with ****ing shovels ? what the **** do you want our thoughts to be? xD

She is completely ******ed, the guys even more, what the **** did I just read... No one can be that stupid... Seriously...

Haven't seen anything so ******ed in a long time...

3. I'll clarify. Since this is a gaming, online community, regardless if this girl is psychologically screwed in the head, are these guys just as equal? I understand that many people get manipulated and especially that of younger age are vulnerable. But would you consider the guys just as excited? Just as sadistic? I feel there are some men who takes satisfaction in this treatment. But do you think these victims are just as crazed in the head as she is?

4. people are ****ing autistic.
    /thread
    Edited: December 31, 2016

5. Guys are much worse here LOL. At least on Icecrown, I can think of 20 people off the top of my head who are complete psychopaths.

Ofekbaz (any alt with ofek/baz) pretends to be 3 diff girls, one of which is 15.

Stan, the leader of <nothing is eternal> pretended to be an Asian girl named lea, and! her roommate chris, and then lea got pregnant and had to leave.

Met another ***** named Kitarine who begs for nudes of other girls on the server, uses cliche "my boyfriend..." excuses about sending her own.

Yuku told me "she" was a 30 something year old woman for a solid year, turns out it's some fat guy.

I can go on and on...

6. A fraction of all ppl is either crazy or psychotically inclined. In every grp you will get the criminals and the weirdos to varying degrees, some worse than others.
    Easier to do online and in a game where the majority of the population will be young. But will find this everywhere. From the few criminology studies i did this could be classified as an succubus incubus situation. Where some1 criminally inclined with a strong personality convinces a weaker personality than themselves to act out of character. These theories from the 1800's so nothing new here.
    Its like reading normal news but for those online.

Taking about weird, i really wana find and talk to that guy that pretends to be 3 dif girls. How fun must those conversations be :)

7. Talking about weird, i really wanna find and talk to that guy that pretends to be 3 dif girls. How fun must those conversations be :)
    Do you want to talk to a guy that pretends to be girls, or do you want to talk to a girl that pretends to be a guy that pretends to be a girl or do you want to meet something that pretends to be someone... Human...?

Be careful... All my ex boyfriends did not choose wisely, they chose Poorley.

I personally choose Richard.

8. Do you want to talk to a guy that pretends to be girls, or do you want to talk to a girl that pretends to be a guy that pretends to be a girl or do you want to meet something that pretends to be someone... Human...?

Be careful... All my ex boyfriends did not choose wisely, they chose Poorley.

I personally choose Richard.
    Now that, my friend, should like fun, and I don't even know what "that" is.

Hi. My name is Castledawg, but my friends call me Kitty.

9. wtf????

This is where it starts to tip-toe along the lines between bullying, preying, abuse and a psychological disorder and she definitely needs professional help.

These are the type of people who start by killing birds/cats or other small animals before they move on to bigger objects like people. She honestly needs to be medicated and needs to stop streaming herself across the internet. Her glorification on self harm, mutilation and suicide is sickening. Then we wonder why the human race is so f***ed up!
    I will guarantee she will cause one of these "followers" to commit suicide for her. She sees the power she has over them and she even states she loves preying on them. It's sad that a group of grown men would do this for a disgusting and pathetic woman that they have NEVER met and someone who they see through a computer screen who IN FACT a majority of society doesn't even know who the hell they are.

This woman deserves to be banned from whatever streaming service she uses and deserves to be imprisoned or institutionalized!