1. <Heathens> mentally ill alliance guild.

<Heathens>

Hear my call brothers and sisters. Are you tired of 6kgs guilds that wipe on gunship norm? Tired of guilds that fos pos farm non stop, but never Make progress in ICC. Tired of social guilds that sit around in Dalaran doing nothing? Or Maybe you're tired of GM's that require 6kgs to join, but bring their 4.5k gs alts to the main guild runs?

My name is Curunis, GM of <Heathens> And I'd like to invite you to swing on by and take charge of your playtime. Therefore I've formed a guild based on the following beliefs.

A guild Master must lead by example.
    Everyone has to start somewhere
    A guild is only as strong as it's weakest member.
    Bacon is epic!
    Clothing is optional AND NOT REQUIRED! Giggity!

We accept all regardless of skill/gear. We want to provide a safe haven to both the hardcore raiders, and the casual players. However raid spots will only be given to those who are willing to learn and earn their spot.

We're currently looking for core members for our weekly main raids.

Our Officers are highly experienced and consist of
    A GM that never logs on
    The fat but hot sounding woman that plays a mage but only melees with her staff (the GM thinks he has a chance so he promoted her)
    The guild tank that is always afk for a cigarette IN THE MIDDLE OF A PULL!
    The one dude who you can't hear on voice
    The Warrior that has more int and spirit than our healers
    The awesome dps that breathes heavy and you're pretty sure you hear animal pron in the background

If interested in joining just do a /who of our online members or visit our guild website for more info.

Edited: April 29, 2018

2. gl with guild, but the font choice is awful, almost impossible to read, make it something brighter if possible

3. gl with guild, but the font choice is awful, almost impossible to read, make it something brighter if possible
    Thank you for the suggestion mate.

4. Thank you. The road ahead is rough, thankfully I have 4 wheel drive.

5. I have joined this guild and really loved the people here, i have made a lot of friends here and am really appreciating that people here are not like robots, we communicate on discord we crack jokes, we tease each other.... Now that is what i needed a Fun loving community with the ability to get achievements also ! Well am gonna stay here. Thanks man for inviting me i love u guys . Great Guild !

6. Our first ToC 10 partial guild run went smooth. Only casualty was a pug resto dudu. So we're now auctioning off firewood!

7. or maybe you're tired of gm's that require 6kgs to join, but bring their 4.5k gs alts to the main guild runs?

That shade throwing so hard...

Our first ToC 10 partial guild run went smooth. Only casualty was a pug resto dudu. So we're now auctioning off firewood!
    I bid 2k.

8. That shade throwing so hard...

I bid 2k.
    Yup, I'm geared enough to join those guilds, but in my opinion they only encourage people to use other guilds to gear up and then bounce, thus promoting unloyal guildies.

I believe a guild worth it's weight in salt wouldn't bar entry based on gear, for a decent guild would be able to assist newcomers in gearing. I didn't get well geared solo. Even though I pugged in what seemed like a nightmare, the successful runs didn't come from my actions alone.

We all have to start somewhere, and ANYONE who is well geared outside of VP and donations (not bashing donations) has others to thank to some degree.