1. New here in WOW want to donate but dont know what to buy

Hi guys im a fury warrior LEVEL 49
    I want to donate and buy 24 coins or more

My question is what can I buy in the shop so I can level up faster to level 80
    weapons or anything will do thanks

2. insta 80 is what you are looking for. it also gives you enough gold to get started.
    if you want to buy weapon, get a two hander heirloom.

3. there's an instant 80 here?
    If you're playing on Icecrown, yes.
    https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    Select the proper realm, character name, "Coins", and then select the service "Character Level Up".

If you are playing on Lordaeron, this feature isn't available and you cannot purchase items.

4. If you're playing on Icecrown, yes.
    https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    Select the proper realm, character name, "Coins", and then select the service "Character Level Up".

If you are playing on Lordaeron, this feature isn't available and you cannot purchase items.
    Question: So i bought 10 coins but then it says i have 11 coins i guess it's so i can send them to a character?
    And after i have sent them to my character i can spend them on this 80?

Because i can't find any 80 boost right now.

5. Question: So i bought 10 coins but then it says i have 11 coins i guess it's so i can send them to a character?
    And after i have sent them to my character i can spend them on this 80?

Because i can't find any 80 boost right now.
    Level up costs 20 coins. And is used from website, not ingame. -> you log in to warmane.com -> clic my account top left -> services -> select your realm and character -> Character level up -> choose armor set.

6. Leveling in Icecrown is super easy and fast I don't recommend wasting 20 coins on such service you should just level your character it will allow you to get the hang of it especially if you're new and for that 24 coins you can buy STS (sharpened twilight scale) it's your best in slot trinket for both pvp and pve you won't regret it.

7. Get gloren if you wanna pve, or Sharpened twilight scale.