1. I made a mistake

Today on 31.12.2016 I level to 80 but I really didnt inteded to because I love 79lvl PvP so i was on 97% and we won a Warsong Gultch match and I toke more than 60k exp and leveled. I wanted to stop my XP at 99% and now it seems really silly to me because its really hard to achieve this goal its a mistake I cant accept. So my appel is to pls make me 79 lvl again Im really sad. Just rewind my character or account to 30.12.2016 I will be really gratefull and if I can do something to pay back tell me. Its on Lordaeron server and we have really nice 70s community I dont want to loose them.

2. Sounds like a personal problem.

3. Well where should I move the thread mate and happy new year.

4. they don't roll back characters just cause you f'd up. you can try opening a ticket in game, but can almost guarantee you're answer will be no.

5. for a gm it's pretty easy to demote level.

6. and it opens a huge can of worms

7. Sounds like a personal problem.
    Don't be mean man, come on.

But, seriously OP, you're probably wasting your time. Whether it can be done, easy or not, is not the point. You're asking for special favors you're probably not going to get...

Unless, of course, you intend to get "extra cosy" with a dev or GM, whatever that means.

8. Unless, of course, you intend to get "extra cosy" with a dev or GM, whatever that means.
    sucky sucky behind SW AH

9. sucky sucky behind SW AH
    Or by making a large donation ^^

10. Today on 31.12.2016 I level to 80 but I really didnt inteded to because I love 79lvl PvP so i was on 97% and we won a Warsong Gultch match and I toke more than 60k exp and leveled. I wanted to stop my XP at 99% and now it seems really silly to me because its really hard to achieve this goal its a mistake I cant accept. So my appel is to pls make me 79 lvl again Im really sad. Just rewind my character or account to 30.12.2016 I will be really gratefull and if I can do something to pay back tell me. Its on Lordaeron server and we have really nice 70s community I dont want to loose them.
    Not possible, they removed level demoting, causes too many issues.

Cheers,
    Kare