1. Transmogrification Extremely Misleading

After PvPing for about 3 weeks now. I finally have acquired 2 Transmogrification Scrolls. So, I used the two scrolls on Phantom Blade to have 2 Phantom Blades. Reading the caption on the scrolls it says that I can use the scroll on "ANY" One-handed weapon. So, I proceeded to use the 2 scrolls on the phantom blade and got the 2 essences. Now, When I'm trying to Transmog my dagger, THAT IS A ONE-HANDED WEAPON, It says cannot use this appearance on this item...... If you didn't want us to use the scroll on daggers, If it's a sword essence, please don't say "ANY" ONE-HANDED WEAPON. Because last time I checked a DAGGER is a ONE-HANDED WEAPON. Now I'm stuck with 2 scrolls of pointlessness that I can't even use because the caption was extremely misleading and lead me to believe that I could use it on my dagger... A refund of the essences would be nice and also you might want to fix the Caption saying ALL ONE-HANDED WEAPONS...... Because evidently It's not ALL of them....

2. Actually dagger is not one handed weapon,one handed axes,maces and swords.It has been known for ages.You are very wrong.World of warcraft never had any tooltips even that acknowledges daggers as one handed weapons.They are simply "daggers" and this is how game interprets it.
    ONE HANDED SWORDS,MACES AXES are counted as one handers.
    You sir are very clueles what is one handed,sorry but its truth.

3. I have been playing WoW since I can remember, and daggers are always referred to as One-Hander's. If you look at the caption on a dagger it says One-handed Weapon. And you use it in one hand..... Saying it has been known for "Ages" just shows me how ignorant you are. Looking at your comment history you are just a big troll, your comment means nothing to me. Please stop commenting useless junk on forums.

4. It's simple. Daggers has different animation from swords/maces/axes, that's why you can't transmog it. If daggers are "one-handed" or not, that's irrelevant. Different animation is the reason.
    First you need to be able to equip the item you want to use the scroll on, and then daggers are in one group, maces/axes/swords in the other grp, then 2h weapons. If I'm not mistaken, fists are in the same group of daggers, but I'm not sure so don't trust me here.

5. Let me fix a statement you made in the first post :

"Now I'm stuck with 2 scrolls of pointlessness that I can't even use because " ... reading the first page on the main post regarding the transmog is too hard for me. In my defense it's exhausting to scroll and click on forum posts not to mention actually READING what they say X_X. Can you refund my mog scrolls pls pls pls ?

6. Let me fix a statement you made in the first post :

"Now I'm stuck with 2 scrolls of pointlessness that I can't even use because " ... reading the first page on the main post regarding the transmog is too hard for me. In my defense it's exhausting to scroll and click on forum posts not to mention actually READING what they say X_X. Can you refund my mog scrolls pls pls pls ?
    You should really read what Drkwispurr wrote, and then read what you wrote. If you don't have any clarification on the subject, or a suggestion, don't even bother to write a response, because all you do is flaming on every thread that's up. You should really chill the **** out and, for once, be helpful.

7. Pro tip there's a dagger with the exact same look as the Phantom Blade, however because you were to lazy to read the multiple times iv'e stated in the transmog thread that you cant tmog dagger- anything besides dagger i guess i wont bother telling you the name of the item.

8. You should really read what Drkwispurr wrote, and then read what you wrote. If you don't have any clarification on the subject, or a suggestion, don't even bother to write a response, because all you do is flaming on every thread that's up. You should really chill the **** out and, for once, be helpful.
    Don, are you a special kid ? My response is NOT for Drkwispurr. You should learn to read m8 and chill with the "flaming".

My response was for the person that created this main forum post aka Qizz. How can you tell that ? Well, it's simple : BY READING WHAT HE SAID IN THE FIRST / MAIN TOPIC. Reading apparently is hard for you.

It should be pretty obvious my previous comment was for Qizz because i did not quote nor did i mention anything that Drkwispurr said.

And regarding what Qizz said, if he bothered to read the first few pages on the main forum post regarding transmog he would have known he can't mog swords into daggers.

Learn to read maybe ?

9. Don, are you a special kid ? My response is NOT for Drkwispurr. You should learn to read m8 and chill with the "flaming".

My response was for the person that created this main forum post aka Qizz. How can you tell that ? Well, it's simple : BY READING WHAT HE SAID IN THE FIRST / MAIN TOPIC. Reading apparently is hard for you.

It should be pretty obvious my previous comment was for Qizz because i did not quote nor did i mention anything that Drkwispurr said.

And regarding what Qizz said, if he bothered to read the first few pages on the main forum post regarding transmog he would have known he can't mog swords into daggers.

Learn to read maybe ?
    You should re-read what I wrote, and from the context you can see that I used Darkwhispurr's comment as an example of what SHOULD be an answer to the OPs question, not the bull**** you spewed.

10. One-handed: One-handed axe, one-handed sword, one-handed mace
    Two-handed: Two-handed axe, two-handed sword, two-handed mace
    Sticks: Polearms, Staves
    Fists: Fist weapons
    Daggers: Daggers
    Ranged: Crossbow, Bow, Gun

11. Well, the OP is actually right.
    Fists weapon and daggers are obviously also one hand weapons.
    Check openwow or wowhead, these two weapon types are listed under one-handed weapons.
    Before u tmog anything u should always make a forum research so u dont waist the scroll on something that u cant use.

12. Well, the OP is actually right.
    Fists weapon and daggers are obviously also one hand weapons.
    Check openwow or wowhead, these two weapon types are listed under one-handed weapons.
    Before u tmog anything u should always make a forum research so u dont waist the scroll on something that u cant use.
    an SM is one hand for the strong ones.
    reality has nothing to do with how the game interprets the type of it.
    Daggers dont have the one-two hand classification cause they must be one handed, no point in having it and thus making it different from the others. As simple as that.

13. an SM is one hand for the strong ones.
    reality has nothing to do with how the game interprets the type of it.
    Daggers dont have the one-two hand classification cause they must be one handed, no point in having it and thus making it different from the others. As simple as that.
    Really?
    Then pls explain me why one-hand is written on this dagger http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=14555 ?
    Also, why is written two-hand here http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47911 ?
    Must be a visual bug.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=12712 increases the dmg of my warriors polearm.
    Thats also quite weird since its not a two handed weapon according to ur theory.
    Edited: January 1, 2017

14. Really?
    Then pls explain me why one-hand is written on this dagger http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=14555 ?
    To say it can be equipped in any hand? ;)

15. To say it can be equipped in any hand? ;)
    Same can be said about a one hand axe, sword or mace.

12 Last