1. Warmane 2017 gifts

Well, we all know its been announced we will recieve our gifts in 23:59 but still nothing for me.. what about you guys?

2. Maybe it's server time so 50 more min.

3. Yes, it's always @ Servertime, so be patient.
    If anything goes you heard it here first, folks! I'm calling it!
    Warmane will instead DOUBLE your gold instead of cutting it in half. It's a prophecy.

4. We need to be on in game or forum is enough ?

5. Yes, it's always @ Servertime, so be patient.
    If anything goes you heard it here first, folks! I'm calling it!
    Warmane will instead DOUBLE your gold instead of cutting it in half. It's a prophecy.
    That would kinda suck considering that the smart people spent most of their gold before the AH went insane.

6. That would kinda suck considering that the smart people spent most of their gold before the AH went insane.
    Exactly. ;)

*EDIT:

http://imgur.com/a/VIXNq
    Edited: January 1, 2017

7. And gold is... not halved. Well, my prediction was partially true. At least it's the same now. Interesting.

8. 6 Points and lots of ale bottles. WHAAAAAT? Such a pile of crap. And where i will spend those points since they removed decent items? 140 unused points on the balance.....

9. I'm still surprised people care about these gifts anymore

10. well it's clear now, that value of molten donors (like me) are equal with non-donors nowadays....

anyways happy new year!
    Edited: January 1, 2017

11. Back in Molten gifts used to mean something,ppl could actually do something with them back then.I use to get 50 coins and 200-300 points back then...the equivalent of 20-30 points now.But now Warmane spet o me with 3 points and 3 coins and some crappy stuff that does not worth mentioning .So that's why maybe some of us still consider and have some expectations from the gifts,but most forget that this is Warmane not Molten anymore.But that's ok.I want to say that I'm greatful to have a place where I can play for free...I like Frostwolf,I can get my own stuff by playing the game.Happy New Year to all.2017 will be better,at least for me it will.

12 Last