1. Questions for a new multi-boxer

(Posting this here because multi-boxing forum seems to be dead)

Hello guys,

I'm starting a 1DK + 4RET team mainlly for PVE heroics to farm gold/mats and 5 alchemist transmute. I have a few questions though..

- Can you guys use any/all helpful macros and advice for this set up?
    -Is there a five man script for HotKeyNet? I need one and can't find it thru Google.
    -Is there a script or way to automatically grab all quest/loot drops on all characters?

Thanks guys and please list any helpful tips and advice.

2. Hi, the multi-boxing forum isn't dead, most of multiboxers are just busy with the celebrations...
    First of all, I would not recommand you to use HotKeyNet when I see what you're asking for, it is possible to do, but really painful and there are better programs for that. ISBoxer would be a better alternative, you don't need any script since everything is automatically configurated. You can make your toons grab all quests and loots with simple keymaps and you aren't obligated to use macros.

There are 2 way to get ISBoxer, the first one is to download the nulled version (40) on the multiboxing forum of Warmane, unfortunaly you won't be able to run it on Windows 10, or you can buy the latest version on the official website for 50$ per year, and you will get all the new updates and you will be able to run it on Windows 10, it's worth it.

3. -Is there a five man script for HotKeyNet? I need one and can't find it thru Google.

-Is there a script or way to automatically grab all quest/loot drops on all characters?
    yes there is, when i tryed to make HKN script, i found some already writtn in youtube guide video's dicription.

As for quest, Jamba is the addon you want to get.
    For looting, thats just IWT keybind + aither broadcasting from Isboxer or youll have to set all your chars to loot everything automaticly within WoW interface.

4. Thanks for the answers guys. I bought the 15$ 3 month Isboxer and everything is working out great I got a 4 man pally team to level 40 and gonna add a DK at 60. I was wondering If anyone of you know where I can find some cast sequence macros so I can run 5 man dungeons at 80?

Like a 1 button cast sequence for the DK tank and dps macros for the pallys.. anyone?

5. I run a disc, hybrid build dk, and 3 ret's for my pve farming, there might be better ones out there, but I'll post the ones i use on my teams, they work great for me, however i use pwn, and have not jumped to full blow IsBoxer as of yet. I am however able to solo most HC in the game, that is due in part to the gear they have though.

My Ret Rotation

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=1 Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike,Consecration,Divine Storm,Exorcism,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike,Divine Storm,Consecration,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike, Divine Plea

My Dk Rotation

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=4 Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Horn of Winter, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Frost Strike, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Obliterate

If you are intrested in my Dk's build his armory is here http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I'm not sure anyone else would use it, but It works quite well for me. In any case I hope it helps.

6. Thanks man really helpful info. What heroics can't you solo and how do you do healer groups like with your disc? I want to try this eventually

7. I haven't tried Oculus, and ToC 5 man, the mechanics would give me to much trouble I feel.

Other more seasoned boxers with more Isboxer experience would be able to help you more imo.
    I like a disc as my main and melee as my slaves because I have more control over healing, and on the fly reactions.

i call boxing a beautiful curse, because its nothing like how you played before, but it is at the same time. There aren't a million guides out there saying, ok do this now or any cookie cutter ways to achieve what you're looking to do ( well for the most part) You have a problem, and its mostly up to you to figure out how to do it. We ( and I feel most boxers are like this ) will help, but only after you put in the effort to learn.

As you play more classes at once, the difficulties increase exponentially, trying new ways to solve the problems is the fun, and as you get more classes able to swap in/out you'll see what you like and what you don't.

lol off on a tangent there, had some people asking me to teach them to box last night and it kinda spilled over here :P

Good luck figuring out what you like, there are so many ways to do this, and that's what most single player guys can't get. It's not about one shotting everything/everyone ( ok maybe it is once in awhile when people are being douch bags lol ) there is a huge learning/gearing curve to overcome, not to mention you WILL get camped and ganked more than normal because you're a boxer.....but it's more problem solving and playing in a way that you wouldn't have before, figure out what you want to do, and then how to do it, good luck!
    Edited: January 4, 2017