1. Guild first RS25 Normal today. We have about 25 people logging for raid times the past few days so far.

We are still recruiting and looking for many more to fill our core raiding groups to start 25 heroics. Check us out at: Clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com

2. Liderz bad so no post. Another full ICC 25n clear, with only 1 wipe and raid done faster than our previous one (improvementz!)

3. What she said ^^^^ Alt runs with 4k gs people :)

4. Guild first RS25 Normal today. We have about 25 people logging for raid times the past few days so far.

We are still recruiting and looking for many more to fill our core raiding groups to start 25 heroics. Check us out at: Clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com

Dude I hit that Tranquility at the perfect moment, what a flashy picture. /flex BUMP

5. Definitely some of the most fun raiding I've had on warmane! Expect us to be clearing 9/12 heroic in the upcoming weeks, could always use some experienced NA players to fill out the rest of the roster.

6. What days are core runs? 5am is late for me except on weekends

7. What days are core runs? 5am is late for me except on weekends
    Still being decided, but they will most likely be weds (Day after reset), saturday or sunday

8. RS25N + Toc25 gearing run ezpz

Tomorrow is our guild first ICC25HC only run. Wish us luck!

9. Still being decided, but they will most likely be weds (Day after reset), saturday or sunday
    I have classes from monday to thursday @ 5:30st

GL on the 25hc run tomorrow

-zecht

10. I have classes from monday to thursday @ 5:30st

GL on the 25hc run tomorrow

-zecht
    rip much sad

11. Good to see you guys still kicking, I just applied.

Sykho / Morde

12. 9/12 done in ICC25 Heroic. All bosses were done in heroic mode and only 1 wipe on BPC.

19% left on Sindra. Will be down if we cont or next week. Great job in raid guys for our first heroic

13. icerage carry dps gg but internet betray icerage so icerage rage

First 123412 ... Last