1. [H] Clockwork

Welcome to Clockwork

Our guild site is: http://clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com/

We do it right the first time. Here it is all about fun, but when it's time to focus then we get serious and get these bosses down. This is the Clockwork way.

Clockwork, made by Warmanes best North American guild leaders. Brought to you by the officers and creators of the most successful West Coast United States guild, Desolation. Though we are starting anew our policies, morals and goals still stay the same. Being Exploit/hack free, respecting others, being responsible in-game and performing in raids. Since we are and American guild we speak English during raids, but members are free to speak whatever language they want to other guild members during down times from raids. You must have a comprehensible understanding of English to join us. We will progress and wipe until we get where we need. Starting knowledgeable people we have cleared many bosses. We are looking for coordinated, intelligent, English Speakers who can be on to raid a few days a week at 9 PM PST/12 AM EST or 4 AM ST.

This is a rough draft for our raid schedule. All raids are subject to change at any time. All raids will start at 4 A.M. ST. All these raids are in American times/days

Saturday: ICC25 Heroic Alt Run
    Sunday: RS25 Herioc
    Monday: ICC25 Normal
    Tuesday: Ulduar/Free day (Reset)
    Wednesday: ICC25 Heroic Main Run
    Thurday: ICC25 Heroic Cont.
    Friday: TOC25 + TOGC25

Our progression on farm:
    Icecrown Citadel 10 12/12
    Icecrown Citadel 25 12/12
    Icecrown Citadel 10 Heroic 12/12
    Icecrown Citadel 25 Heroic 12/12
    Ruby Sanctum 10 4/4
    Ruby Sanctum 25 4/4
    Ruby Sanctum 10 Heroic 4/4
    Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic 4/4

Since we are from Desolation we follow the same three basic morals: Respect, Responsibility and Performance.

Respect - Respect your fellow members, respect your officers, respect everyone. Disrespect will result in consequences. You will only get one warning.

Responsibility - Take responsibility for the things you do. You **** up, own up to it. You are responsible for knowing your class, spec, rotations, stats and all tactics for raids. If you don't know something about your class or tactics, go research it.

Performance - Perform in raids and do well you get rewarded with loot. That being said, you will be expected to perform to your best every raid without fail. If you fail to perform and don't get the loot you want don't complain we will not tolerate it.

Among other things these are the three main things we expect from all Clockwork members and all potential Clockwork members. We hope to raid with you soon. See you in-game.

Our guild site is: http://clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com

Exceptional applications will always be considered even if "Closed"

High = In high demand for.
    Low = Low demand

Paladin
    Holy: High
    Protection: High
    Retribution: Low

Warrior
    Protection: High
    Fury: High
    Arms: Closed

Hunter
    Beast Mastery: Closed
    Marksman: Low
    Survival: Closed

Death Knight
    Tank: High
    Frost (DPS): Low
    Unholy: High

Priest
    Shadow: Low
    Holy: High
    Discipline: High

Warlock
    Affliction: High
    Demonology: High
    Destruction: Low

Mage
    Arcane: High
    Frost: Closed
    Fire: High

Druid
    Feral (Bear): High
    Feral (Cat): High
    Balance: High
    Restoration: High

Rogue
    Assassination: Closed
    Combat: High
    Subtlety: Closed

Shaman
    Restoration: High
    Elemental: Low
    Enhancement: Low

Officers:

GM: Mitigate
    Officers: Gorlac, Envy, Hotssp
    Edited: March 30, 2017

2. Our first ICC10 Normal, no wipes, no drama and done in an hour and fifteen minutes

Tanks:
    Mitigate

DPS:
    Infestation
    Shoes
    Ragefap
    Lovetessiix
    Klutz
    Moanwood
    Cormus
    Tictacs

Healers:
    Boobs

Edited: December 31, 2016

3. This guild is amazing thank you for loving me.

4. + hope you guys can get enough people. Been waiting for US guilds to pop up again

5. 17 people on for our first raid night hopefully we get more so we can start a icc25normal

6. First guild 25 man today, full-cleared ICC25n.

Actively recruiting all players, check us out at http://clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com/

7. More Blurry then that Autism riddled dk that started jumping in a Defile LUL

8. o hi , who do i /w for an invite? :<

9. I invite you little poawow whisper gorrilla

10. My gs is low, im kinda new to wow. Started a week ago fresh lvl 80 prot pally. Can I get an invite? willing to learn

11. My gs is low, im kinda new to wow. Started a week ago fresh lvl 80 prot pally. Can I get an invite? willing to learn
    Go ahead and throw in an application, we will check it out ASAP. Whisper any officer in game if you have any other questions

12311 ... Last