1. quick little herald done between three gildas. gratz to all who got titles hehexd

2. Being that most of the guild is above the age of 11, it's a Horde guild ^.^

3. Being that most of the guild is above the age of 11, it's a Horde guild ^.^
    I see you lurking on almost every guild's page. What are you? Some UDBA Fanboy or wut

4. Read me like a book.
    I'd love to as well, if it's an exotic* one.
    *r

5. hoo nids shoos

Took a low key night and decided to do a 10hc, started late and didn't have the best of comps so we initially planned on just doing 11/12. UFO dropped so we knew we had a least a little luck, and through the power of friendship and red blooded American-ness we managed to down bane without our competent north american liders. Another 25hc tomorrow night!

Apply at http://clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com/, always looking for more north american raiders!

6. totally didnt sleep through raid gj cucks

7. Took a low key night and decided to do a 10hc, started late and didn't have the best of comps so we initially planned on just doing 11/12. UFO dropped so we knew we had a least a little luck, and through the power of friendship and red blooded American-ness we managed to down bane without our competent north american liders. Another 25hc tomorrow night!

Apply at http://clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com/, always looking for more north american raiders!
    Omg plebs think they down bane they good. Jknotreally

Competent north American healers and tanks needed

8. Recruiting more for our second group lod. Many healer and tank spots open for alt runs. Dps is welcome as well.

Apply at: clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com for competent North American raids

9. May 2, 2017  

10. May 4, 2017  
    Its been a minute since we had a video of our LoD, but here it is. Raid done in 2 Hours 5 Mins exact. LOD One shot

Heavily recruiting all classes/people who can make our raid times to fill our alt runs!

11. May 4, 2017  
    "bpc is harder than LOD because there's 3 bosses" -cuckwork2017

First ... 51314151617 Last