1. B u r n t h e r e t p a l a d i n s

2. after a couple wacky sindy attempts (all for a memory of malygos thanks obama), server lag hamstrung our first attempt so technically our first juan shot lod! highlights include a classic shoes laugh at the start and a hilariously unfortunate brez call, gave him oathbinder to make up for it ;). lod on farm for the first group, second group is farming 11/12 and working on lod still. raid time is 4am ST apply at http://clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com/ if you apply on ret pls have multiple alts why do all of you play ret omg pls stahp with the ret
    stop gay hilites wtf

3. im apply smoron ret, hav alt 3 more smoron rets
    ??????????
    str8 to prison aka australia haha smh xD alt run tomorrow wew lads no rets gonna be gr8 just accepted an enhance sham:

B L U E O N T O P

4. I want to take this moment to thank mitato for his precense in our 10hc no buff raid.

5. Our 2nd 25hc group's first LOD!

Ft. Envy the garbo tank, and Mit the noob who forgot to start recording.

Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-mf...?s=1369&e=2334

First time our 2nd 25hc group of the week has gotten LOD. Hopefully 2nd group gets it on farm, and we can start a 3rd!

As always, were recruiting heavily, especially capable tanks and healers. You can check us out at www.clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com!

6. 2nd Perspective of the LoD alt run from hunter perspective, and one of my first raids with Clockwork since returning to Warmane.

7. 2nd Perspective of the LoD alt run from hunter perspective, and one of my first raids with Clockwork since returning to Warmane.
    Video is private noob, cant watch it

8. Video is private noob, cant watch it
    I fixed the private part, but its still unwatchable as it depicts a noob. Can't fix taht part, sorry.

9. ty tukr for carrying mits potato hpally

10. ty tukr for carrying mits potato hpally
    Wow I was only 100 k healing behind you and was beating you tunnel the last frostmourne liar liar

11. RIP MAIN RUN slacking on LOD only p3, redeem ourselves with togc25 day after 2nd 25hc tonight maybe we prevail in a lod again stay tuned to the chronicles of 'murica

12. RIP second run attendance cucked by eurozone needing daylight and by server giving the ociffers their glad titles so only had 2 hours. quick ez 10/12, a couple rushed attempts at sindy ended at 10% oh well might rerun tomorrow and go for lod again or do ruby duby's. stfoo best abom iceraze so randy haha xD

13. ruby duby too cancer for competent north american raiders atm, having 2 durgons in p3 not fun.

14. Can I get a hallah for the rest day best day tomorrow?

First ... 31112131415 ... Last