1. We got anotha one. Same ID since we got the rollback mostly the same group, 3 wipes

2. PP down after 3-4 tries that ended pretty soon nonetheless got it in a pretty clean final try. Looking at LK HC tries now. On a different note, still recruiting people of every class to fill up raid spots in core runs as well as alt runs.

3. premature ejaculation on the pictures, was not expecting to do pp attempts tonight but after 4 attempts we got em

65% on LK on our second attempt, more attempts to come in the future
    Edited: January 27, 2017

4. Good job to all of you on Sindy and PP! I must commend you, it has to take a lot to carry that Mit potato ;D
    PS: Shaos you suck too but you're still my boo.

5. Good job to all of you on Sindy and PP! I must commend you, it has to take a lot to carry that Mit potato ;D
    PS: Shaos you suck too but you're still my boo.
    Missy I'm best, but you don't come to ts so I can prove it. You are worstest

6. Missy I'm best, but you don't come to ts so I can prove it. You are worstest
    Can't TS when I'm at work, sorry hun. Maybe tomorrow ;p

7. Mit is a potato. Does not love anyone.

8. And today we're going to learn some Python, here's an example of an endless loop

Code:
    while Shaos == Scrub:
        client.say('What a scrub is that guy Shaos')
    the code .. it does nothing
    shoes not scrub confurmed????????

9. togc 25 completed 50/50 suckmy**** cleavewarior won sylvanas shawl

Spoiler: Show
    jk 48/50 two wipes on anub cuz bad hiler two is bad

Kill comp:-
    tank - zomg, cant remember others
    dps - mocofana, suckmy****, chestbrah, missbehave (better dk than mit) etc
    healer - two, pokemon, loves, etc
    Edited: January 28, 2017 Reason: Sorry for forget missbehave

10. TOGC25 cleared, 48/50 attempts remaining. Worked on our Anub tactics today, nailed it after some wipes. Shooting for a 50/50 next week!

As always, still recruiting for our two ICC25hc cores! Check us out at clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com or hit us up in game. Whisper any Clockwork member and ask for an officer.

11. it really takes someone special to be this bad at the game, gg boots

12. Also they did Ruby Sanctum 10 Heroic today. Don't forget that.

13. Also they did Ruby Sanctum 10 Heroic today. Don't forget that.
    "They"? :P

14. pls its still super secret agent zomg not chao ok??????????

15. 9/12 second 25hc with some good sindy tries, with a pretty positive outlook for sindy for the next week on our 2nd group with a good chance of downing her and continuing progression to PP while core group is going to start LOD tries. With RS 25Ns going seemlessly, gonna do first attempts on RS25HC tonight. Still looking for more exceptional raiders for first 25HC group as well as for second 25HC runs and to form a new third 25HC run. Prefer people with some understanding or experience of end game raiding. Apply at clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com for some 5AM ST action.

First ... 3456715 ... Last