1. When's the gold squish?

Question in the title, does anyone have any information?

2. We don't have an exact time of day we can give you right now. (It's late night/very early morning for the majority of the staff right now.)

3. Will the gold squish reduce the gold from mailbox too?
    Like if I had sold something for 200g, will it become 100g when I collect it?
    Also Will the squish require a restart? (Most likely yes)
    Also, how long does it take to reduce the gold?

4. What this means is every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved.
    It should be just a quick reset i think.

5. It should be just a quick reset i think.
    If it ever happens

6. Will the gold squish affect players with extremely low gold too? Leveled a pg to 60 when the server was launched, now i might think about playing again soon and i have something like 250 gold, just enough to buy the mount if i'm not mistaken. It would suck to see that meager amount halved.

7. Any update on the timing of this? Quite a lot of time passed already.

8. Can this happen already ? AH is so empty and the stuff thats theres is like 500% usual prices

9. I'm also sitting here with my bags and bank full of mats I wanna sell, can hardly make room for them, but only after the gold squish..... that is not coming anymore....

10. Yeah, it should've been done by now. Their communication is really bad about this, I mean, this was decided in August, wasn't it?
    They had plenty of time to decide an exact time frame... The whole economy is essentially dead at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's new year for the admins too, and they have a life, just like everyone, but this is getting ridiculous.
    No one forced them to choose Jan 1, they could do it tomorrow, if they need a day for the hangover...

Well, we have about 4 hours left from this day, according to the server time, we'll see what happens.

11. We don't have an exact time of day we can give you right now. (It's late night/very early morning for the majority of the staff right now.)
    Yea, this was 18 hours ago >.> Just sayin'

12. Maybe the GMs are serving us some tasty CAKES :)