1. what is wrong about protection warrior

I read many comments
    Edited: June 22, 2021

2. Warrior are worst tanks for ICC as heroics are concerned. The tanks we have atm are, 1 druid, 1 dk, 3 palas and 1 warrior and that warrior tank is a friend and he knows he will be last call for heroic raid.

3. in our guild we avoid war tanks also

4. At the moment war tanks stuck at toc25 cant even proggres to togc.Now waiting for the people who will say nothing wrong with them.

5. At the moment war tanks stuck at toc25 cant even proggres to togc.Now waiting for the people who will say nothing wrong with them.
    I don't think anyone disagrees.

6. Warriors simply don't have tools to handle big, heavy hits from bosses (which hit exceptionally hard on this server).

* Druids have extra HP and armor
    * Paladins have Ardent Defender, which gives second life and passive dmg reduction (-20%) on hits that take you under 35% (until your AD procs)
    * DK have more HP + passive dmg reduction (-15%) on hits that take you under 35% (Will of the Necropolis) + great self heals

If bosses would hit more often, with smaller hits, this wouldn't be such a big problem for prot warriors.

PS: all you care is about EHP for heavy hitting bosses - if you use onyxia trinket for tanking gormok, you're better off sitting on the bench.

7. if you use onyxia trinket for tanking gormok, you're better off sitting on the bench.
    God bless this soul.

8. Today I got hit by Hodir in ulduar
    ST 19:56:32 19600 physical damage ( 6700 Overkill )
    ST 19:56:33 etc. etc.
    ST 19:56:34 healed 3500...
    ST 19:56:35 26200 physical damage overkill

only in 3 second... And I have 578 def rating 28 dodge 20 parry 17 block (1892) rating 28+k armor in group and 48k hp at that moment. no debuf or etc.
    So if you could not get heal even 3 second and that moment I did not have anymore COOLDOWN you will be dead.

PS: all you care is about EHP for heavy hitting bosses - if you use onyxia trinket for tanking gormok, you're better off sitting on the bench.
    And I have 5,3 gs check my gear again because in this time I can only find black knight's trinket thatt 126 stamina one instead of ony trinket and do you really think +2k hp(with buffs) can save me? http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

also I did bug report and it dismissed :D and answer is "Be more specific, "warrior is weak" is not a proper report." link: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37211
    Edited: January 1, 2017

9. God bless this soul.
    haha actually i have seen such people living on lordaeron. Once i came across a DK tank who had gemmed for DEF rating and was using Onyxia trinket as well. He had literally 700 around Def rating .... Gormok gave him a good beating and he was yelling on healers, the funniest was that raid leader himself said healers stop slacking .... i just laughed and left the raid after that Raid Warning to healers from stop slacking while they were doing best to keep that paper dk alive.

sorry cant mention names because of the forum policy xD

10. And I have 5,3 gs check my gear again because in this time I can only find black knight's trinket thatt 126 stamina one instead of ony trinket and do you really think +2k hp(with buffs) can save me? http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

also I did bug report and it dismissed :D and answer is "Be more specific, "warrior is weak" is not a proper report." link: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37211
    Gearscore means absolutely nothing for tanks, all you care about is Effective Health (EHP) - in other words, how much damage you can take without dying.

Do you know how much EHP onyxia trinket gives? 0. You cannot rely on avoidance to save you (because when you are unlucky, you will straight up die).
    2k hp can easily make difference, but it's not just that - if you look at the damage reduction math, you'll notice that armor is the other part of this equation. If you improve your gear - more armor, more hp, you will be able to take 3 hits instead of 2 from boss and still survive.

Are you prepotting armor pots and using them mid-fight when they expire? If you're not, get your butt on the bench.
    Hit gems? You got 3 ways of taunting, yet you're afraid of missing a taunt? What is more likely to happen - you wipe because of missed taunt or you getting 2shotted?
    Can't see your gear now (dps items in armory), but are you using non-armor jewelry in any slot? Necklace, rings? 28k armor seems awfully low.
    Are you enchanting stamina on every single item? PVP stamina enchant on shoulders, stamina on shield, 18stamina on gloves, stamina/hp on chest, stamina on boots, etc. If you are not - you deserve to get 2shotted.

If you were a lazy bum when brewfest was out and didn't farm double brewfest trinkets (170stamina), you can get armor trinket from badges (pretty close EHP wise).

11. Why u all talk like u study this stuff, its very simple: Roll Protpala or Feraldruid everything else is garbage for this ''buffed'' Content

12. Why u all talk like u study this stuff, its very simple: Roll Protpala or Feraldruid everything else is garbage for this ''buffed'' Content
    Absolutely I'm not asking what should I do for this and I do not believe one more HP and def item will save me because I'm getting 45-50k damage in 3 second...?

I'm telling you, there is an inequality, injustice. And I want to know if this will go on in ICC or not ?? That's all.

13. So what ? U think protpala or feral dont get that dmg ? They just dont die instant cuz Protpala has his procc and feral druid huge HP pool....warrior is just a bad class deal with it =) this here aint retail ;P

14. It's very simple:
    1) boss hits for 26k
    2) how many hits can a tank with 50k hp take?
    3) how many hits can a tank with 54k hp take?

Pala proc is not what makes it more sturdy, it's the passive dmg reduction you get when your cherry is not popped. Once paladin's AD proc, he's as squishy as warrior.

12 Last