1. Hey, leveling a feral druid here and new to this server. Experiencing this older content is exactly what I am looking for. If still looking for members, please invite! In game name is "Jakabee".

2. Do NOT bother joining this guild... the GM left of his own will without informing ANYONE. Discord is gone, he pulled down the guild website and took everything in-game with him. This player is a THIEF and SCUM.

3. Do NOT bother joining this guild... the GM left of his own will without informing ANYONE. Discord is gone, he pulled down the guild website and took everything in-game with him. This player is a THIEF and SCUM.
    BEWARE - Just so everyone knows who this guy is and how he operates... I joined this server and guild because of his reddit recruiting posts and spent the last week leveling on a 1x server to join his raiding teams. I'm level 36 today and when I logged in the guild bank was empty he promoted everyone and dropped guild - then immediately killed our discord server and guild website.

Not as much as a single message to everyone about why or any sort of explanation. Even the active members were recruiting and adding members daily... there were well over 100 members of the guild and 12-20 active during peak times.

Be very leary of this guy in the future.

4. BEWARE - Just so everyone knows who this guy is and how he operates... I joined this server and guild because of his reddit recruiting posts and spent the last week leveling on a 1x server to join his raiding teams. I'm level 36 today and when I logged in the guild bank was empty he promoted everyone and dropped guild - then immediately killed our discord server and guild website.

Not as much as a single message to everyone about why or any sort of explanation. Even the active members were recruiting and adding members daily... there were well over 100 members of the guild and 12-20 active during peak times.

What the heck I leave for one day and puff. Guess I have to make my own guild to do this.

5. Sad news. Thanks for the notice. If nothing else hopefully it demonstrated that plenty of likeminded individuals here are willing to rally around these ideals to experience wow this way. Willing to help with any project in this vein.

6. BEWARE - Just so everyone knows who this guy is and how he operates... I joined this server and guild because of his reddit recruiting posts and spent the last week leveling on a 1x server to join his raiding teams. I'm level 36 today and when I logged in the guild bank was empty he promoted everyone and dropped guild - then immediately killed our discord server and guild website.

@Daxxer

Invicti was the Guild Master of Nostalgia -- not me. Just wanted to clarify that. So yes, to everyone whom I invited, I deeply apologize. The GM is a 40 year old man-child. He was not man enough to tell his own officers or anyone else of his diabolical plans. Invicti... if you are reading this, I hope karma comes for you.

P.S. Invicti may be playing on another wotlk server....so watch your back folks.

7. @Daxxer

Invicti was the Guild Master of Nostalgia -- not me. Just wanted to clarify that. So yes, to everyone whom I invited, I deeply apologize. The GM is a 40 year old man-child. He was not man enough to tell his own officers or anyone else of his diabolical plans. Invicti... if you are reading this, I hope karma comes for you.

P.S. Invicti may be playing on another wotlk server....so watch your back folks.
    I'm not sure who you are @roguewarcraft, but yes I was referring to Invicti - he was the OP here. I had only spoken to Invicti for recruitment. He told us he was handicapped (deaf) and could not talk in voice comms... but for someone that was recruiting for a raiding team and he was only lvl 15... coupled with the fact that the INSTANT he left and looted the gbank he simultaneously deleted the discord server and the entire guild website.

It all just makes no sense... why go to the trouble of all the reddit and realm forums recruiting just to take a few measly gold in the gbank to slide away in the middle of the evening.

I'm over it... I, and I'm sure several others are still interested in running TBC content and LK raids so if someone else doesn't start up a new guild I will do it.

First 12