1. It seems to be the least popular server par blackrock atm. It used to have a 4k steady pop but now..well not sure why or how tbh

2. It seems to be the least popular server par blackrock atm. It used to have a 4k steady pop but now..well not sure why or how tbh
    I think it's obvious why it ended up being like this.

3. I think it's obvious why it ended up being like this.
    Care to explain?

Because they didn't fix low level quests in Tanaris/Elwynn forest? Some silly achievements perhaps? A few non game-breaking bugs here and there? You think that'd keep the 4k population?

The Cataclysm realm is dead because its time is over. People get bored of playing the same **** for 2 years.
    Edited: January 1, 2017

4. Care to explain?

Because they didn't fix low level quests in Tanaris/Elwynn forest? Some silly achievements perhaps? A few non game-breaking bugs here and there? You think that'd keep the 4k population?

The Cataclysm realm is dead because its time is over. People get bored of playing the same **** for 2 years.
    False.
    Cataclysm realm is dead because of the lack of fixes you've mentioned, not because it's time is over.

I hope 2017 will be an improvement regarding fixing Cataclysm content.

5. I think cata is dead because that's the plan. It's the only logical explanation for not advertising. also the constant forum banning of everyone who speaks their mind about it makes me believe cata is dying as intented. more important questions would be "when will it be announced?" will cata be merged with mop?" and "do cata players get anything in return for their loss?" happy new year everyone.

6. lmao, we had 8k population before on molten and it was just as bugged as nelth. nobody gives a damn about low lvl quests.

7. Oh please. You don't seriously think a few low level quest fixes as well as a bunch of achievements would keep the serious playerbase, do you?

Jeez.
    You've forgotten about dungeons and raids. In a nutshell, yes, that is my belief. When those things get fixed, people will come back.

On the other hand, we can agree to disagree. ^^

@Kryptikz, we were given choice by Warmane staff. Either we merge with MoP and get fixes or Cata remains, but fixes won't be applied on schedule. - People voted for Cata to remain where it is.

8. Thanks, didnt know that! but "cata remains" should include advertising right? or cata won't remain (as can be seen today). anyway, it is what it is.

9. False.
    Cataclysm realm is dead because of the lack of fixes you've mentioned, not because it's time is over.

I hope 2017 will be an improvement regarding fixing Cataclysm content.

Jeez. Ok, let's say your dream came true and we're all now able to do said quest in Dreamaul rock, Searing Gorge - it takes us 1-3 minutes to complete. Would they stay? Would they stay if 100 more worthless level 40 quests were to be fixed? No.

It doesn't matter if they fix some crappy achievement in Ulduar or whatever. It's nothing that would bring/keep people playing because it doesn't affect anything, you complete it - done. What now? The realm is so dead at this point it's even hard to get a solid 25 man DS group running and as far as I know it's fully doable and working well and I'm pretty sure you've been able to complete it without a problem since the release of Neltharion.

It's the lack of end-game content that makes people quit. But how much is there really to fix? Seriously?

DS is working fine and is fully doable and has been since launch as far as I know. Most people that quit already had the gear they needed anyways. No?
    PvP is also working fine and I haven't seen a single problem or bug except for that worthless mage named Alvie that accuses everything and everyone of hacking/cheating/bugging/exploiting because he sucks at the game.

You've forgotten about dungeons and raids. In a nutshell, yes, that is my belief. When those things get fixed, people will come back.
    No, that's nothing that would increase or keep players playing either. It takes them a few hours to do whatever dungeon or raid that might be. Then what? You think that'd automatically bring everyone back? Farming low level dungeons? Perhaps it'd bring a few souls because of nostalgia but hey, it wont keep em there for long. Eventually they'll get bored and quit whenever they get their lvl 30 item.

Get real. The realm is a sinking ship of boredom and not because your worthless low level quests are bugged.
    Edited: January 1, 2017

10. Thanks, didnt know that! but "cata remains" should include advertising right? or cata won't remain (as can be seen today). anyway, it is what it is.
    I don't see why would that come to pass. You can advertise about Neltharion anywhere you wish. You can invite your friends to play. Your coworkers, perhaps. You can do almost anything, if you set your mind to it. ^^

11. Yeah i'm sure that would totally fix everything. maybe i should also start working on fixes for these bugs while i'm at it.

12. Jeez. Ok, let's say your dream came true and we're all now able to do said quest in Dreamaul rock, Searing Gorge - it takes us 1-3 minutes to complete. Would they stay? Would they stay if 100 more worthless level 40 quests were to be fixed? No.

It doesn't matter if they fix some crappy achievement in Ulduar or whatever. It's nothing that would bring/keep people playing because it doesn't affect anything, you complete it - done. What now? The realm is so dead at this point it's even hard to get a solid 25 man DS group running and as far as I know it's fully doable and working well and I'm pretty sure you've been able to complete it without a problem since the release of Neltharion.

It's the lack of end-game content that makes people quit. But how much is there really to fix? Seriously?

DS is working fine and is fully doable and has been since launch as far as I know. Most people that quit already had the gear they needed anyways. No?
    PvP is also working fine and I haven't seen a single problem or bug except for that worthless mage named Alvie that accuses everything and everyone of hacking/cheating/bugging/exploiting because he sucks at the game.

Get real. The realm is a sinking ship of boredom and not because your worthless low level quests are bugged.
    It saddens my heart to see you without hope. Well, perhaps you ought to try and play with your friends, then it wouldn't be boring, would it not?

As far as PVP is concerned, the battle of Tol Barad is coming soon, with it, I dare hope the rest of BG maps will be opened. There is always something more to improve upon.

Regarding Ulduar, it's not about: "I did it, the journey is over... What now?" - It's about with whom you've done it, with your friends, the laughs you had when doing it, fun, fun and fun.
    Dragon Soul isn't fixed in its entirety. Madness platforms, need I say more? - Hint: "Charge - you die, Disengage or Heroic Leap and server goes kaboom". Yes, it's doable and people are doing it nowadays, farming it for their alts.

They aren't "my worthless low level quests", it's the problem for everybody else who is starting out on this server. The more quests they do, the more gold they receive. And since gold is going to become a rare commodity, people should have a chance to gather gold in order to purchase riding and flying, do they not?
    Sure, they could bypass and head onto the next area that nets them more quests and XP, but that would rather defeat the point.
    There are so many things that are in dire need of fixing, if you could kindly take a look at bugtracker, you should see exactly how much.

All things considered, I do not believe this ship to be sinking at all, merely getting a bit of water inside it... Nothing of concern, that can easily be chucked out with buckets. - You should always find something fun to do, because there really is so much you can do to find some fun. ^^

13. Yeah i'm sure that would totally fix everything. maybe i should also start working on fixes for these bugs while i'm at it.
    I remember a thread being made, people who knew about codding, they offered to fix bits and pieces and send it to the devs and have the fixes checked and implementd. Sadly, that idea was discarded and deemed potentially dangerous.

The best thing you can do is submit bugs you encounter in bugtracker and help out those in need, wherever and whoever they may be.

14. i checked mop hoping it will be good but got disappointed, new useless spells, no talent tree, less glyphs, more bugs than cata realm, no better bgs, overall worse pvp experience...

12 Last