1. Transmog question

Hi,

I hope you all had a wonderful new year's celebration.

I'm not sure what's going on but i saw a rogue who is on Sub spec using 2 daggers. However, he's using Warglaives of Azzinoth as transmog. How is that possible? As i understand, transmog works only on the same type of weapon (e.g Dagger > Dagger, not Dagger > Sword).

Thanks
    Edited: January 1, 2017

2. on wotlk you can but on mop no...

3. Hi,

Could it be that he is using a 3rd party program to bypass the limitation?

4. Hi,

Could it be that he is using a 3rd party program to bypass the limitation?
    He probably was and it is bannable.

5. Dagger to Sword/Gun isn't bannable for macro xmog was a thing and allowed, but turning weps into hearthstone, legend or some outlandish thing is bannable.

*cough* wedding dress *cough*

6. Dagger to Sword/Gun isn't bannable for macro xmog was a thing and allowed, but turning weps into hearthstone, legend or some outlandish thing is bannable.

*cough* wedding dress *cough*
    Bullshiet. You didn't need any kind of macro to transmog Daggers into Swords in a first place. And since they fixed this bug, you can no longer transmog like this othern than using Cheat Engine which is indeed bannable.

7. Bullshiet. You didn't need any kind of macro to transmog Daggers into Swords in a first place. And since they fixed this bug, you can no longer transmog like this othern than using Cheat Engine which is indeed bannable.
    He's referring to how it was done in the past. Some people maintain their xmog since those days, but then you have the CE peeps making a fool of themselves.
    I personally did the marco trick to turn my daggers into guns/rifles because I liked the Female Pandaren fighting animation when fighting as a rogue.

The Macro trick had the green light back then, but anything CE based was reportable.