1. Does anyone know how to enter blackwing lair?

Does anyone know how to enter blackwing lair?
    I tried like they show in this video dident work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIiqOcP_3-s

2. Kill the warchief (I think it's this name) and get his envelope. To find him, when you're going to BWL's entrance orb, turn left in the middle of the passage. (this passage is still out of dungeon)
    Accept the quest contained in the envelope - enter UBRS, kill last boss (General Drakkisath, easy solo) click on orb behind him, quest done

You are now attuned to BWL, so leave ubrs, do the entire passage refered in the first line untill the end, click on that orb, you will be in BWL (you need to be in a raid group).

This is how I did it, hope I helped.

PS - This is for wotlk servers, I have no clue about other expansions.
    Edited: January 1, 2017

3. You can just clear UBRS and directly go left after bosss and dragon.

4. It is bugged on MoP, but I found a weird way
    Enter Blackrock Spire
    Clean the Dragonspire hall and go next to the closed door at the end of the room (which should open when you clean the room)
    Close the game and log in again after 2-3 hours. You will find yourself in front of Blackwing Lair entrance.

5. Kill the warchief (I think it's this name) and get his envelope. To find him, when you're going to BWL's entrance orb, turn left in the middle of the passage. (this passage is still out of dungeon)
    Accept the quest contained in the envelope - enter UBRS, kill last boss (General Drakkisath, easy solo) click on orb behind him, quest done.
    I did everything you just said but I cannot click on the orb. I attempted to do this on the MoP server, Frostwolf.

The quest mark is there but the orb cannot be touched. Is this a bug? Is there another way to get inside BWL? Please help. My level 60 paladin Lilyandra beseeches you.

6. Well if it is on MoP then I can't really help you, I have only played till wotlk, so I have no idea if it's bug or not, sorry.
    I suggest you to search on google then, it's what I usually do when I need to find out some stuff here in Wow.

7. It is bugged on MoP, but I found a weird way
    Enter Blackrock Spire
    Clean the Dragonspire hall and go next to the closed door at the end of the room (which should open when you clean the room)
    Close the game and log in again after 2-3 hours. You will find yourself in front of Blackwing Lair entrance.
    According to DBlackKnight this method axtauuly works. He recommends, however, that a level 60 group do not attempt to enter the Lair using this method, for obvious reasons.

8. I cant enter, BWL, LBRS; UBRS, BRD, nor MC.... any help there?

9. UBRS rune door is currently broken only way to get to BWL is to be attuned or have a warlock summon you.