1. Donate Queue skipping

I've read so many post about the queues and such. I personally want to donate (new player here) and skip the queues on Icecrown. However, under my account I don't see where you spend coins to do this. I see how I can spend coins on gear, mounts and a bunch of other stuff, but not where you select for skipping the queue.

Could someone write a quick "queue skipping" Standard Procedures for me? I really appreciate it.

2. Once you donated and gain permium status, that account will automatically skip the queue.

3. Thank you much. I read one post that said it costs coins per month. I was searching all around for it and decided to ask. Cheers mate.

4. Thank you much. I read one post that said it costs coins per month. I was searching all around for it and decided to ask. Cheers mate.
    Yes, that does exist, but only for Lordaeron. Since that realm doesn't reach the queue threshold anymore, it's not really applicable.

5. Hello, I'm planning to donate also so I can skip the queue, I have a question tho, Is there like a minimum amount of donation to gain the premium status and what if i spent all of my coins would i lose the status? thanks in advance. sorry for bad english :D

6. Hello, I'm planning to donate also so I can skip the queue, I have a question tho, Is there like a minimum amount of donation to gain the premium status and what if i spent all of my coins would i lose the status? thanks in advance. sorry for bad english :D
    I think the minimum is 10$ and you automatically skip the que. Correct me if i'm wrong here but i think thats that and you dont need to spend the 10$ just to skip ques

7. When you log into your account, on the My account page there is a button that says Donate, click it and select i agree option on next page then click the donate button at bottom , you will see then the payment options available to you and the different amounts of donation you can make, minimum amount for donation is 10 EUR.