1. Warrior PvE,tank and so on...

Good day!

I started playing warrior after a long time and i know prot spec is the best for lvling...but im also hearing and reading about druid tanks...what about them for later on in the game when it comes to soloing some content and doing some old 5-man dung compared to warrior abillitys?

2. Good day!

I started playing warrior after a long time and i know prot spec is the best for lvling...but im also hearing and reading about druid tanks...what about them for later on in the game when it comes to soloing some content and doing some old 5-man dung compared to warrior abillitys?
    I soloed all classic and tbc 5 mans (including hc) on war + nexus and utgaarde keep norm @northrend. You might be able to do a bit more.
    Druids are better soloers - they have absorb and heals and stealth so you dont have to kill everything with them.

3. Thats what i cant decide... :/
    I know warrior is ok for soloing stuff even as fury or something, but then again druids have a lot of stuff that can be used for dps and tank at the same time and can self heal, can stealth...
    Also after a bit of exploring ive seen (on this server) warriors are not very popular when it comes to tanking these days, but i cant understand why :/

4. When it comes to solo stuff i guess blood dk would be ur best choice. They have the most self heal .