1. Extremely saddened to say this is true. they're both dying
    Yes mop is dying aswell but if the merge happen, it might save mop or something. I am a mop player myself so i can see the current state of mop. Imo merge with mop will both help mop community and nelth one. i might be wrong, though.

2. ever think that your comments contribute to the servers population?
    i would insta-ban anyone saying this crap.
    are you saying we shouldn't mention the obvious just to lure in more players? what? that doesn't even make any sense. people can see the population of each server ON THE WEBSITE!
    and if warmane was worried about the population of neltharion they would've put more effort into fixing it.
    Edited: January 4, 2017

3. Yes mop is dying aswell but if the merge happen, it might save mop or something. I am a mop player myself so i can see the current state of mop. Imo merge with mop will both help mop community and nelth one. i might be wrong, though.
    this is why I support merging with MoP. it's our last hope

4. It would be better for Warmane to shut Cata and Mop servers down
    How so? angry players from those realms is a gd thing?

Rather than coming up with such horrible ideas like a merge between two diff expansions, have a look at the forums.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=343878
    For those who r 2 lazy to go to link - summary - warmane staff considering allowing chars to be copied from prev expansions to later ones. eg wotlk player could go cata and mop, cata player to mop. So those tired of wotlk or having done it all or w8in in queue on wotlk could be playin in cata and then mop (w/o losing original char in prev expansion)
    Go bump bump bump

When ppl support merge..moments like this you want the internet superpower. To have ur fist come flying out of other ppls screen and punching them.
    Edited: January 4, 2017

5. Ah its in the premium member section, guess only premium members have access to it.

6. How so? angry players from those realms is a gd thing?

Rather than coming up with such horrible ideas like a merge between two diff expansions, have a look at the forums.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=343878
    For those who r 2 lazy to go to link - summary - warmane staff considering allowing chars to be copied from prev expansions to later ones. eg wotlk player could go cata and mop, cata player to mop. So those tired of wotlk or having done it all or w8in in queue on wotlk could be playin in cata and then mop (w/o losing original char in prev expansion)
    Go bump bump bump

When ppl support merge..moments like this you want the internet superpower. To have ur fist come flying out of other ppls screen and punching them.
    ok by shutting down, we don't mean completely ignore the fact that we've put effort into making characters on thosee realms. find a way to compensate for that on wotlk servers or maybe even return our donations if that's possible.
    we're just fckin tired of being promised new fixes and working stuff while all we get is an update that adds a new thing to the game (which doesn't work 99 % of the time) and then breaks 10 other things. that's why we're calling for a total shutdown of all the non-wotlk servers.
    but that copying characters between expansions seems like a good idea. that might fix it.

7. As a FW player myself, I support a merge with MoP aswell (obviously). The state of neltharion is way worse, and a merge could help FW rise up to 5k+ again (too optimistic), like what happened when Rag/Deathwing merged.

8. There are 900 Players who want the server to keep running like it is, they are not active in the forum and they arent asked to merge to mop. It is unfair that a few ppl are demanding a merge, just a minority of the server, but the majority in this forum

9. why on earth do people think they should get a refund?
    you donated - got your stuff - played the game
    they didnt say it was a all you can eat buffet

10. There are 900 Players who want the server to keep running like it is, they are not active in the forum and they arent asked to merge to mop. It is unfair that a few ppl are demanding a merge, just a minority of the server, but the majority in this forum
    900 players which 90% of them afks in sw and hoping for an update or something

11. For the last damn time, you guys should understand this, THEY WILL NOT REFUND OUR COINS BACK. I've explained this once and I'm gonna do it again. When Warmane proposed that Neltharion should have been merged with MoP they didn't realized that so many people would want their coins back and when they saw all those comments they instantly decided not to merg it. There was not even the vote pool that they suggested.

In a nutshell, warmane gave us two options:

1. We merge Neltharion with MOP now and you won't get any coins back.

or

2. You can still play Neltharion but we won't focus on it. This way it will start to die and people will leave it for WotLk or MOP and we still don't need to give you any coins.

This is just perfect for Warmane, everyone who donated thousands of euros/dollars during all this years in Cataclysm will lose their chars and start to play other expansions, making them donating again.

Also, talking about percentages @Romka199, 90% of the people who wants Neltharion to merge are not even playing here anymore, just like you. Me and many other players can still have a lot of fun playing here (dead or not).

12. lots of tekst here, but the important part starts now:
    Also, talking about percentages @Romka199, 90% of the people who wants Neltharion to merge are not even playing here anymore, just like you. Me and many other players can still have a lot of fun playing here (dead or not).
    Exactly this. We are having lots of fun here on Cata Neltharion.

By the way.... people talking about 900 players? well, the online count is not the amount of active players...
    Do you play 24/7? hum? no? well, neither are those 900 online players.

13. I don't understand peoples logic. Merge to MoP and make everything you have atm useless. You can always make a character @ MoP. No merge is needed for you to play that particular expansion.

Personal Opinion: Vote system is trash and the donation system is also trash. It needs to be re-worked to make some damn common sense.
    Edited: January 19, 2017 Reason: I had to re-write some things due to butt-hurt warriors lol.

14. Personal Opinion: Vote system is trash .. It needs to be re-worked to make some damn common sense.
    As unrelevant as this is to this thread. completely agree. i should start putting it in my signature :)

First 1234 ... Last