1. Exactly this. We are having lots of fun here on Cata Neltharion.

By the way.... people talking about 900 players? well, the online count is not the amount of active players...
    Do you play 24/7? hum? no? well, neither are those 900 online players.

Exactly this. We are having lots of fun here on Cata Neltharion. <------- this 10000x

2. This is actually a great idea if people from WotLK started to play on Cata. Damn dude, how much would I love that.

3. This is actually a great idea if people from WotLK started to play on Cata. Damn dude, how much would I love that.
    Idk man, imagine ppl from cata go to mop and no ppl from wotlk come over? That'd be catas end

4. Idk man, imagine ppl from cata go to mop and no ppl from wotlk come over? That'd be catas end
    Actually I think that was the idea that warmane had in mind but if people from wotlk actually come here, dude that would be great :D

5. I think it would be amazing, but I am unsure how many people would transfer for coins to a newer expansion :)

6. I believe you're looking at things all wrong... I was Lordaeron player for years (odl Lordaeron). Had chars there, tons of achievements, professions, etc. I honestly thought WOTLK was the best expansion and I would never move from it. Tried Cata numerous times, never liked it. Than MoP came, and I said; let me just tried it out. I din't really like ti as well, and I always came back to Lordaeron. But more I played MoP, more I realized how outdated WOTLK really was, and every time I cam back to WOTLK, I felt more unhappy with it. But I had problem of letting go all my progress and things there, so never fully transferred to MoP.

Then the moltdown happened, and it was the best thing that ever happened to this server. First, everything started fresh, and all expansions advanced so much. But the best thing of all, I finally completely moved to MoP, and never had any desire to move back to WOTLK, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Sure, WOTLK has best scripts, least bugs, all the content and largest player-base, but no matter what they do, it is still 10 year old expansion, obsolete in every way. Same goes for Cata...

Sure, it seems transition is hard, and u'll need time to adjust to new environment, spell mechanic (some of them) etc. But in long terms, Cata is obsolete realm as well, and on top of that, almost dead realm. No matter how fiercely you try to defend it, merging to MoP would be a step forward. It will happen sooner or later as this way, Cata is just waste of resources.

7. I got feral/monk on Frostwolf just in case.

8. I believe you're looking at things all wrong... I was Lordaeron player for years (odl Lordaeron). Had chars there, tons of achievements, professions, etc. I honestly thought WOTLK was the best expansion and I would never move from it. Tried Cata numerous times, never liked it. Than MoP came, and I said; let me just tried it out. I din't really like ti as well, and I always came back to Lordaeron. But more I played MoP, more I realized how outdated WOTLK really was, and every time I cam back to WOTLK, I felt more unhappy with it. But I had problem of letting go all my progress and things there, so never fully transferred to MoP.

Then the moltdown happened, and it was the best thing that ever happened to this server. First, everything started fresh, and all expansions advanced so much. But the best thing of all, I finally completely moved to MoP, and never had any desire to move back to WOTLK, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Sure, WOTLK has best scripts, least bugs, all the content and largest player-base, but no matter what they do, it is still 10 year old expansion, obsolete in every way. Same goes for Cata...

Sure, it seems transition is hard, and u'll need time to adjust to new environment, spell mechanic (some of them) etc. But in long terms, Cata is obsolete realm as well, and on top of that, almost dead realm. No matter how fiercely you try to defend it, merging to MoP would be a step forward. It will happen sooner or later as this way, Cata is just waste of resources.
    Except that some of us aren't 10 years old and don't want to play a garbage dumbed down expansion that was made specifically for kids who were too bad to play the other expansions.

9. I believe you're looking at things all wrong... I was Lordaeron player for years (odl Lordaeron). Had chars there, tons of achievements, professions, etc. I honestly thought WOTLK was the best expansion and I would never move from it. Tried Cata numerous times, never liked it. Than MoP came, and I said; let me just tried it out. I din't really like ti as well, and I always came back to Lordaeron. But more I played MoP, more I realized how outdated WOTLK really was, and every time I cam back to WOTLK, I felt more unhappy with it. But I had problem of letting go all my progress and things there, so never fully transferred to MoP.

Your comment is so obsolete as the whole Thread, i would advice you to stay at wotlk forum, if your in favor for Wotlk realms

10. I believe you're looking at things all wrong... I was Lordaeron player for years (odl Lordaeron). Had chars there, tons of achievements, professions, etc. I honestly thought WOTLK was the best expansion and I would never move from it. Tried Cata numerous times, never liked it. Than MoP came, and I said; let me just tried it out. I din't really like ti as well, and I always came back to Lordaeron. But more I played MoP, more I realized how outdated WOTLK really was, and every time I cam back to WOTLK, I felt more unhappy with it. But I had problem of letting go all my progress and things there, so never fully transferred to MoP.

I've also tried WotLK and MoP multiple times. Its not about my chars or my progress but its about the playstyle. I really don't like the playstyle of MoP (I find it pretty simple tbh) and in my opinion WotLK is not very balanced. For that reasons I prefer to play Cata.

I got feral/monk on Frostwolf just in case.
    I have a Feral as well on MoP but I don't have much fun playing it tbh.

11. Blizzard made mop so the autism kids could be good at the game.

12. Except that some of us aren't 10 years old and don't want to play a garbage dumbed down expansion that was made specifically for kids who were too bad to play the other expansions.
    That's just your opinion... Like I said, u can defend Cata as much as you like and hope it won't die, but it pretty much already did... I played WOTLK for years, and I was far from bad on it, and I totally disagree MoP is so simple... WOD is, but MoP is far from it. Those are just words from ppl not willing to change and convincing others to stay here.Try yourself in arena, and let me know how u handle all the bursts and CCs.

Anyways... your choice to play what ever you prefer... I was just trying to give some insight as long term WOTLK player who actually enjoy this expansion... Give it a try, you might like ti... Or remain here, with 900 players...

13. Also mop is outdated as well

14. I have played all expansions and MoP was boring. It comes down to playstyle for me also.

First 12345 ... Last