1. tbh

Cata players should just be given option to xfr to mop if they wish for all or some of their toons.

Similar to how they did with nelth wotlk, but not as forced.

For example, I got a mage here I want to xfer over to mop, but there is no option to do so, they should enable such an option and once the xfer is completed, you cannot xfer back due to mop being an updated xpac.

If they want they can do it like this:

wotlk can xfer to cata or mop
    cata can xfer to mop

something along those lines, but you cannot go back after xfer is completed.

2. Don't merge cata to mists of ****s

We don't want that merge, just fix neltharion no need for mop

3. Q. Will Neltharion Merge with MoP?
    A. No way.

Q. Worried about population?
    A. People join and stay if the server is well maintained and bug free(most of it).

Neltharion has been ignored for too long and its effect is seen on population. Just fix things here and GG people will join and stay.

I think the neltharion community needs t get together on this. TY :)

4. Dont spread negativity around bro. They are working on tb bg in cata, hope they add one arena more.

5. Well I suggest you look into this.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348366

If transfer were possible, it will be coin-only or donor-only. So those who do not have coins/donors and play for free will not be able to transfer regardless.
    The twitch videos from back then contradicts this and throws everything in front of a bus sadly, and since these vids no longer exist, you cannot go against what is already planned for we have no say in this.

6. you guys choose to keep this realm going without a merge on the condition there wouldnt be any/much updates.
    so why keep debating this?

7. you guys choose to keep this realm going without a merge on the condition there wouldnt be any/much updates.
    so why keep debating this?
    In my opinion warmane is doing a great job with Neltharion since we knew they wouldn't waste much time with it, but still I think advertising would be a great idea for the good of the server.

8. I really hope that the next update will be atleast significant. Most of the dungeons got broken (some more than others) somewhere in time, but didn't get fixed. Would help new players alot if those were fixed.
    Also hoping that they have scripted another cataclysm zone, as was "promised" in the devlog October 15th.

"Afterwards we will start on a new Cataclysm zone and continue to work on spells and combat issues as usual."

9. I really hope that the next update will be atleast significant. Most of the dungeons got broken (some more than others) somewhere in time, but didn't get fixed. Would help new players alot if those were fixed.
    Also hoping that they have scripted another cataclysm zone, as was "promised" in the devlog October 15th.

"Afterwards we will start on a new Cataclysm zone and continue to work on spells and combat issues as usual."
    fix the end game dungeons especially ones who are impossible to complete even on normal *cought* stonecore *cought* (atleast for lowbies), fix the glory of the cataclysm hero and master of the arathi basin(and other bgs) achievements, soo that new people and old veterans would have something to keep them interested, to get server a bit of activity, not only just afk at durotar

Edit: or atleast the flying in cata zones while being dead would be nice, but oh well thread will get deleted anyway probably.
    Edited: February 19, 2017

10. i would rather see this realm shut down then merge with the mop bull****

11. If you ask me, and most of my friends, cataclysm should have option to move chars on mop and option to refund items as I spent a lot of coins on chars that I will NEVER EVER play again most likely no matter what they do with Cataclysm (I just like Icecrown way more, got fed of cataclysm).

Warmane wouldn't have any loss anyway as refunding coins of items would be just invested into something else on Warmane so they would keep money. People are tired of Cataclysm long ago, most of them moved on another expansion, I am sure letting cataclysm chars merge into MoP / Refund coins would make A LOT OF Players on warmane happy, no matter where they are at the moment.

But yeh... Sadly... Staff don't even care about anything about Cataclysm, they didn't bother even opening low level instances for ages when Cataclysm was active and needing it, so I doubt they will even notice our messages here and if you open support ticket, they nicely tell you there is no plan about this stuff aka they don't wanna bother about this.

12. If you ask me, and most of my friends, cataclysm should have option to move chars on mop and option to refund items as I spent a lot of coins on chars that I will NEVER EVER play again most likely no matter what they do with Cataclysm (I just like Icecrown way more, got fed of cataclysm).

Warmane wouldn't have any loss anyway as refunding coins of items would be just invested into something else on Warmane so they would keep money. People are tired of Cataclysm long ago, most of them moved on another expansion, I am sure letting cataclysm chars merge into MoP / Refund coins would make A LOT OF Players on warmane happy, no matter where they are at the moment.

But yeh... Sadly... Staff don't even care about anything about Cataclysm, they didn't bother even opening low level instances for ages when Cataclysm was active and needing it, so I doubt they will even notice our messages here and if you open support ticket, they nicely tell you there is no plan about this stuff aka they don't wanna bother about this.
    Warmane wouldnt have any loss if thay let people refound coins ? Do you refound a food after u eat it ?

13. Warmane wouldnt have any loss if thay let people refound coins ? Do you refound a food after u eat it ?
    this.
    msg2short

14. cataclysm should have option to move chars on mop and option to refund items as I spent a lot of coins on chars that I will NEVER EVER play again most likely no matter what they do with Cataclysm (I just like Icecrown way more, got fed of cataclysm).
    ^^warmane should implement some option to refund ur Donations(Charity)... becuase u no more play cata and hv shifted to icecrown ?

Warmane wouldn't have any loss anyway as refunding coins of items would be just invested into something else on Warmane so they would keep money.
    use ur brains... u r talking abt refund of thousands of coins and insta death of neltharion... wont it affect future donations as ppls will be having stockpiles of coins thnx to ur refund scheme?

Keep ur greed aside and let warmane decide future of neltharion, maybe they hv some future plan to revive it.

First ... 34567 Last