1. Warmane doesnt owe you **** because you spent coind on cata and dont want to play here anymore. If they forced us out of cata by shutting it down that would be one thing to talk about. But if you just want to play somewhere else thats on you.

2. Conqr they think if they force them to close cata they will get their coins back which they spent :D

Thats bunch of kids who write whole they ''Merge to mop''

Grow up kids and deal with your wrong decisions which u made and dont try to fix them with spamming ''Merge to mop'' cuz that will never happen ...

Peace !

3. no this shouldnt happen, actually *****ic idea

4. They should ban people for making the same damn post over and over.

5. Warmane wouldnt have any loss if thay let people refound coins ? Do you refound a food after u eat it ?
    It is not refound it is refund first of all, 2nd they would refund bought gear into coins, not into real money so yes, they wouldn't have any loss.

^^warmane should implement some option to refund ur Donations(Charity)... becuase u no more play cata and hv shifted to icecrown ?

use ur brains... u r talking abt refund of thousands of coins and insta death of neltharion... wont it affect future donations as ppls will be having stockpiles of coins thnx to ur refund scheme?

Keep ur greed aside and let warmane decide future of neltharion, maybe they hv some future plan to revive it.
    Wanted to Quote conqr and -hari- as well. but cba wasting time.

I know you non donor pathetic kids won't like the idea and I am not surprised. I don't see the reason of not refunding useless gear into coins and investing them somewhere else.
    Edited: March 5, 2017

6. It is not refound it is refund first of all, 2nd they would refund bought gear into coins, not into real money so yes, they wouldn't have any loss.
    I'm sorry to tell you, but you're actually wrong. It would be way better for them if players leave neltharion and spend their money in the other expansions. If warmane had to give their coins back they would be able to spend a lot of coins without wasting a single euro. So yes, they would lose money with that.

7. I
    I know you non donor pathetic kids won't like the idea and I am not surprised. I don't see the reason of not refunding useless gear into coins and investing them somewhere else.
    you are joking right?

I am exalated 3 times over easily

I Just told you how it is, if you just want to go play somewhere else they don't owe you a ****in thing. Which would be completely different, if they closed the realm on their end and forced you out.

8. okay so even if you are allowed to transfer characters .... lvl 85 and your 410ilvl is quite a trash on mop, with lvl 90 greenies being better.
    what is the point of these tears ?

you wanna play on mop ? go ahead and do so. no one is forcing you to play cata.

to these hardcore donors - great, server gets income. good, we can still play here.

Spoiler: Show
    sucks that you're still bads tho, and pretty much all that 90% of posters are capable of - spamming **** in premade bg's vs pugs... LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!
    Edited: March 6, 2017

9. There are 2 expansions over MOP. What are we discuss here anyway. There are players who like Lich and they play Lich, there are players who like Cata and they play Cata so deal with it. Only BIG MINUS is that warmane server is not advertising any more (we would again have que on all realms). Cata is last thing what is good in wow besides Legion.

10. Wanted to Quote conqr and -hari- as well. but cba wasting time.

FYI we spend more money on coins then u earned in your life :D
    And FYI we have a job and we earn money not like 90% of this server who waits from his parents to get money to go out with friends :)
    I have alot of that to tell u but its just waste of time :D

11. FYI we spend more money on coins then u earned in your life :D
    Assumption to make your dick seem bigger.
    Bragging about money on interwebs, good ****.

(we would again have que on all realms)
    No

12. they would refund bought gear into coins, not into real money so yes, they wouldn't have any loss.
    idk u r dumb or wat makes u think refunding ****loads of coins back, wont effect future donations and will not result in loss.

I don't see the reason of not refunding useless gear into coins and investing them somewhere else.
    Greed of free coins hv made u so dumb, that u cant see anything.
    U donated, and u got ur coins. U invested those on cata and dont want to play now, it is ur decsion. Warmane is not forcing you out, so why refund ?

investing them somewhere else.
    Investing as u call it, U invested them on neltharion, now u started liking icecrown more. So it was just wrong investment, move on.

13. @bhavey People like him have spent coins on Cataclysm and since they're not enjoying it anymore they want warmane to shut down the realm so they can have some coins to use in the other realms... And they call us the selfish ones. Ironic.

14. I know you non donor pathetic kids won't like the idea and I am not surprised. I don't see the reason of not refunding useless gear into coins and investing them somewhere else.
    You are not donor. You are soundling like investor xD
    You just bought gears, and u got them. So nothing to brag abt, or feel proud.

Go invest more money on ur wotlk chars kid, stop begging back ur previous investments.

15. I got feral/monk on Frostwolf just in case.
    hahhahahah

First ... 4567 Last