1. Alright, back to the main topic, versus a manhood/wallet contest.

This is actually being slightly discussed in another post in Premium. If you can read it, then go do so.

Link ---> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....84#post2785684

Anyways, I believe that if Nelth were to get shut down, they should allow a character transfer and merge of the two. But obviously, it'd be Frostwolf. So all those 85's would have some questing ahead of them, more gear to earn, more things to do, and more achievements to earn, and have a better point system. Also, the ladders for Frost would get bigger and (presumably) better, due to the queuing. This would offer more competition in that set of PvP. Therefore, making the realm have a better populous for dungeons, because let's face it, ALL THOSE 85's would be running **** to get leveled and geared.

On the flip side, people like me, would love to not only be able to merge over, but as I've mentioned in the other post I mentioned, I'd want to see possibly a WoD server come into action. That, as I argued in the other post, would make us as a community and host, more sell-able and popular to people who aren't in Legion, and don't want to continue to pay for play. There-by, allowing a population increase over-all, and more donations, to expand on the servers and realms, for maintenance, and working towards the future.

Again, I've highlighted on a good portion of this in the other post.

AND BEFORE SOMEONE RIPS MY HEAD OFF, I didn't read too many of the posts, so if these things were said already, applause to the people who made these points. If not, here you go...

2. Alright, back to the main topic, versus a manhood/wallet contest.

This is actually being slightly discussed in another post in Premium. If you can read it, then go do so.

Link ---> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....84#post2785684

Anyways, I believe that if Nelth were to get shut down, they should allow a character transfer and merge of the two. But obviously, it'd be Frostwolf. So all those 85's would have some questing ahead of them, more gear to earn, more things to do, and more achievements to earn, and have a better point system. Also, the ladders for Frost would get bigger and (presumably) better, due to the queuing. This would offer more competition in that set of PvP. Therefore, making the realm have a better populous for dungeons, because let's face it, ALL THOSE 85's would be running **** to get leveled and geared.

On the flip side, people like me, would love to not only be able to merge over, but as I've mentioned in the other post I mentioned, I'd want to see possibly a WoD server come into action. That, as I argued in the other post, would make us as a community and host, more sell-able and popular to people who aren't in Legion, and don't want to continue to pay for play. There-by, allowing a population increase over-all, and more donations, to expand on the servers and realms, for maintenance, and working towards the future.

Again, I've highlighted on a good portion of this in the other post.

AND BEFORE SOMEONE RIPS MY HEAD OFF, I didn't read too many of the posts, so if these things were said already, applause to the people who made these points. If not, here you go...
    Sooo...Cata has more bugged things than working, same with MoP...yet you want them to add WoD to attract more of the same baddie kids that populate MoP. We don't need another garbage easy expansion for children to play, we need a decent expansion with some kind of challenge, like Cata. And eventually, everybody will be geared on Wrath and won't be donating as much...MoP and WoD won't bring in much money due to how easy they are and due to children not having jobs, they are going to need a popular Cata server to make them money.

3. Sooo...Cata has more bugged things than working, same with MoP...yet you want them to add WoD to attract more of the same baddie kids that populate MoP. We don't need another garbage easy expansion for children to play, we need a decent expansion with some kind of challenge, like Cata. And eventually, everybody will be geared on Wrath and won't be donating as much...MoP and WoD won't bring in much money due to how easy they are and due to children not having jobs, they are going to need a popular Cata server to make them money.
    Well the problem currently is that those servers that are supposed to bring challenge are dying if not considerably dead. Before being accused of, "Well you're not helping by not playing", I do play Cata. I also play on MoP. Just, right now, its inevitable. Unless something drastic happens, like, NOW, I don't see that status changing. And we need the popular boost for people to come.

There are DIE HARD WoW heads who keep up with every expansion, who I'm sure are looking for a free server to get into, and we could be the solace they need. That's all I'm saying. And, it doesn't help, that it's, "SO EASY," by us having the ONE MoP server be a x7 XP server. You want challenge in a new server? Make it x1. Gold, x1. Everything, normal. Like it should be in order to get the full feel of the game. Everyone denounces me and anyone else who mentions this idea, but no one stops to think of any chance of it working. Or trying for Christ's sake. Everyone jumps to, "It wont work, we'll get stupid kids with no jobs or money."

Does no one see the potential that idea has? Or am I a blasphemous buffoon for just HAVING AN IDEA? That's the point of the forum. Share ideas about expanding and bettering our version of the WoW community.

That's all I got. An idea. Shoot me.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

First ... 567