1. merge to mop?

is there gona be a merge or something? like to mop for example? I don't want to quit my character just because i've spent sooo much coins on it.
    is there any information reguarding this? Or should I just embrace it

2. Do something already with neltharion realm, it's become a ghost realm, zero ppl at elwynn forest/durotar.

3. if they do merge it with mop, i might come back , but atm. no ty

4. Lel and ppl think about merge cmon you should get server more activity you know that has only few ppl on cataclysm you should know that warmane has best population on private servers too

5. Lel and ppl think about merge cmon you should get server more activity you know that has only few ppl on cataclysm you should know that warmane has best population on private servers too
    No point comparing population to that server you mentioned. It's actual trash. But Neltharion is only the second highest pop Cata realm.

6. If they upgraded the server to MoP, half of the population would leave instantly as the poll previous showed (myself included).

7. If they upgraded the server to MoP, half of the population would leave instantly as the poll previous showed (myself included).
    See I myself was one of the people who thought they're going to fix neltharion and it's going to be a decent server, that's why we said no don't remove the cata realms. but none of that happened. the server is dead, let's just do something useful with it. merge it with MoP

8. I dont know, I like cata, played for years, but damn, theres just nothing to do, only new players can experience something, but everyone with full gear have nothing to do since you need people to have fun :D, actually i trust the warmane staff, if they don't see a reason to do a merge, so be it. Im just borred with all of this..

9. All the classes i play are bull**** in mop could be fun 4Head

10. Mop is also dying, there is no point in merging

It would be better for Warmane to shut Cata and Mop servers down

11. Mop is also dying, there is no point in merging

It would be better for Warmane to shut Cata and Mop servers down
    Extremely saddened to say this is true. they're both dying
    Edited: January 4, 2017

12. ever think that your comments contribute to the servers population?
    i would insta-ban anyone saying this crap.

123 ... Last