1. The future of Neltharion?

Here's something i've noticed: Neltharion is an atrocious realm to play in. here's why

1)tons of bugged quests: i understand that exp is pretty easy so if a quest is bugged, you can just do another one etc, then again, a "core" quest like "On Second Thought, Take One Prisoner" bugged that doesn't allow people to do quests in the maelstrom is pretty bs. I understand that you can do that quest if you have a pet, that means 3 classes out of 10 can procede through, and that is acceptable?

2)pretty much nothing to do: people only do one/two heroic dungeons (that requires craftables to get enough ilvl to get in anyway) and one raid. sure FL is "useless" towards end game, then again look at icecrown, people would raid icc/rs AND toc. in short you'd need ilvl impossibly high to get into heroic dungeon unless you get craftables, which are impossible to get with the gold you make through questing (perhaps a piece or two out of the whole gear?) which only leaves to grind professions/crafting or farming items for professions, either way, manual labour.

Now the 2nd point is more troubling, because people who have at least one or two geared characters can easily gear their alt toons, do that single heroic, followed by that single raid, complete the contents and leave. No wonder the population is extremely low.

Sure wotlk best expansion etc, we know the drill, but we are looking at 12k peak on icecrown vs 750 average on neltharion, what's the deal about that?

Would moving the server to mop (not merge to mop) improve its life? with people having to get new gear, raid every raid and so on? Right now things are disappointing, yet people are already on the acceptance stage "server is dying" as if that's acceptable.

2. What do you mean? PvP is active and PvE also.....oh wait I'm playing Legion. Yeah... what Bakura, said.

3. see this proves my point. there's a collective feeling of "meh ok", why do people even play on a realm they have no interest for? it's surprising that people is slightly upset over the bugged warlocks and their pets.

4. Actualy people doin all of end game contenst hc bot, hc fl, hc ds , but that kind of raids arent doable at the pug groups u gather from global. Just get the guild and you will find your propouse on realm.

5. why do people even play on a realm they have no interest for?
    Do you know the meaning of the word "nostalgia"? Pretty much that is the answer... And I don't see your point actually... Should we feel happy about such tremendous damage of locks?

The future of Nelth isn't bright at all... At this point I wonder when the euthanasia will be held.

6. what Bakura, said.
    <3

see this proves my point. there's a collective feeling of "meh ok", why do people even play on a realm they have no interest for? it's surprising that people is slightly upset over the bugged warlocks and their pets.
    Hmmm... Because Cata is just AWESOME?! I think thats the main reason why people play here.

7. Because Cata is just AWESOME?!
    Indeed, but he never asked why do you play this expansion, rather why this realm or server ;D

8. Indeed, but he never asked why do you play this expansion, rather why this realm or server ;D
    But "this realm" is the only cata realm on the server :v

9. When they learn to deliver and not make or boost dreams on people. I might start playing again over here. Its not professional for the release of something or a fix to be extended 2 months or more.

10. Stop doing PvE, save a dragon. #Dragonlivesmatter #Dragonsarepeopletoo
    http://i.imgur.com/wyGl2lr.jpg

Can't help myself, sorry #killalldragons

11. Whatever,you can say everything what you want,but Neltharion still dieing.....Because BWD is bugged,Fl is bugged,Throne of the four winds is bugged and a lots of dungeons.That is reason why ppl go to wotlk or mop.I can't understand why everytime on warmane i can see just wotlk and mop updates because last cata update was october 2016.....

12. Whatever,you can say everything what you want,but Neltharion still dieing.....Because BWD is bugged,Fl is bugged,Throne of the four winds is bugged and a lots of dungeons.That is reason why ppl go to wotlk or mop.I can't understand why everytime on warmane i can see just wotlk and mop updates because last cata update was october 2016.....
    You forgot bugged Dragon Soul, no ghost mounts, nearly every dungeon is bugged, bosses are evoiding your attacks, pets pull mob groups randomly in rhot dungeons, no dungeon finder, no raid finder, no Nefarian, wl pets are doing 30k dps in raids, beth in firelands instantly wipes the group ( if you dont logout before encounter starts and have a suicider to start the bossfight), ragnaros hc half scripted, Spriest does no dmg, Boomkin does no dmg, Prot warrior is bugged, not all arenas are open, not alle battlegrounds are open.....

so your asking why customers of the servers are leaving?

13. You forgot bugged Dragon Soul, no ghost mounts, nearly every dungeon is bugged, bosses are evoiding your attacks, pets pull mob groups randomly in rhot dungeons, no dungeon finder, no raid finder, no Nefarian, wl pets are doing 30k dps in raids, beth in firelands instantly wipes the group ( if you dont logout before encounter starts and have a suicider to start the bossfight), ragnaros hc half scripted, Spriest does no dmg, Boomkin does no dmg, Prot warrior is bugged, not all arenas are open, not alle battlegrounds are open.....

so your asking why customers of the servers are leaving?
    Don't forget most Cata quests are bugged.

14. Neltharion is like a dark, dark room, where you can't see nothing. So can you see the future there? Nope. Neltharion 3.2.2a - Neltharion 4.3.4 #RIP

15. Guys i understand you all,but the problem is raids are working better on Mop then on Cata.Transmog bug is fixed and 2 days later some update for wotlk come like transmog with some esences.Also loot bug is fixed and all bugs wich ones are good.I understand they are working on bugs,but i don't understand why warmane can't start fixing raids.Fireland is bugged 6 monts and Throne of the Four winds is bugged 3 years...Why isn't better to fix some raids then fixing some quest bugs.......

12 Last