1. why would people want to merge? people that play on Cata its because they like Cata or they would play on the PandaCancer expansion.

2. why would people want to merge? people that play on Cata its because they like Cata or they would play on the PandaCancer expansion.
    stop keeping this thread alive

3. i Think they shouldnot merge neltharion , i would recommend making this :
    1) Let players on neltharion copy their characters to mop realm (max 3 characters)
    2) Keep Neltharion realm
    this way warmane will Let Neltharion realm , MAke mop realm more popular , and Dont refund for anyone :) 3 in 1

4. i Think they shouldnot merge neltharion , i would recommend making this :
    1) Let players on neltharion copy their characters to mop realm (max 3 characters)
    2) Keep Neltharion realm
    this way warmane will Let Neltharion realm , MAke mop realm more popular , and Dont refund for anyone :) 3 in 1
    great idea, except for the mop part

5. great idea, except for the mop part
    Only mop part is possible I don't know if you will ever be able to downgrade due to max levels and items. they're thinking of implementing that feature where you can copy ur chars over to mop. it's under the premium forums

6. I agree, merge mop into cata, big cataclysm server like it used to be, let mop players keep their mounts pets and titles soo that everyone would be happy kappa

7. Merge wouldnt fix anything, as you all know some servers were alrdy got merge before and nothing truly changed. Cata just need fixes alot of em, as i see after i got back half of things got broken that were working before.
    I played mop before, things going alot faster on Mop but its not funny, dungeons are trash to be honest even if thay doesnt exist i think no1 would notice since you can freely do whole pve with pvp gear. Only good thing is that pvp is alot more balanced then in cata. Other things are just meeh imo.
    But lets deal with true, cata will die and no1 will care about it, staff mainly wont.

8. Cata it can be fixed without merging , why everyone sees that as the only solution ? Devs are the ones to blame here , they left cata die because of they're lack of attention (I mean here- fixes).I wish for the next one month or so they will focus about 90% of resources on Neltharion simply because realm really needs a lot of fixes. I mean here cata raids Bot/Bwd ( haven't checked Fl) , most classes need a full overlook and for once fix the damn PVE items(it's killing PVP).
    That it's not that hard to do , it's just needs better resources management >please focus more on Neltharion. Do that and people should come back to the expansion they love ,molten / warmane used to thrive because of cataclysm, moreover cata is still very productive (people still donate like crazy there); this puzzles me , why left Neltharion die while it's still very productive....

sorry for my english
    Edited: February 1, 2017

9. stop this drama if u wanna play on panda just download it now.

10. Neltharion is dead. Merge it to mop, or shut down the realm. There is no other options :) neltharion realm is just slowing down, other realms development

11. Neltharion is dead. Merge it to mop, or shut down the realm. There is no other options :) neltharion realm is just slowing down, other realms development
    or just keep it running as cata

12. Wod is great.
    Spoiler: Show
    90-100 leveling is well done. Then you can go back to cata :D

First ... 23456 ... Last