1. What does 150K Damage mean ?

So i always had this question what does it mean. When people are LF raid members they say 150K DPS or 10M DPS, what is it ?
    150K dps pert hit?

2. DPS stands for Damage Per Second, 150k means that you are doing 150000 dmg per second.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_per_second

3. you download recount or skada addon and test your dps for 2-3 minutes on raider dummy (boss level)

4. Dude i know what is DPS, and i do have recount, what i mean is how can i know that i can do 150K dps. So here is the question: 150K*60(1 min) = 9M so if i do 9M in 1 min it means i do 150K am i right ?

5. to be honest if you know what recount is and what DPS stands for; i dont know what you are asking. For us to do the math for you? Recount has a setting that shows you your dps...

im sorry im just confused, it seems like you understand it.

6. Dude i know what is DPS, and i do have recount, what i mean is how can i know that i can do 150K dps. So here is the question: 150K*60(1 min) = 9M so if i do 9M in 1 min it means i do 150K am i right ?
    By your math's calculation, it is 150k dps or 9m damage overall within a minute. Hope that answers it. If not, I don't think anyone of us understand your question properly.