1. website title -> Warmane | WoW WotLK Private Server

that's exactly what's going on man :(

Skybro
    People need to be patient when such issues arise and not complain about it on the forum, be sure we are aware of the issue and working on it.

A major mechanic system was reworked with this update and it was the cause of the issues FW was experiencing, a fix has been applied to the server and we will be keeping a close eye over it.

3. You got to understand one thing , warmane developers are specialized for Wotlk because MoP is much harder for them to script and to solve problems like this crash . I bet theres max 2-3 people WORKING on frostwolf . You got to understand that and take it , they arent offering as much as retail but fact is that this is all free . If you dont like it , then find yourself a better server . I only feel bad for donators , why the hell would anyone donate that much money to private server . Bro -_- go play on retail if you have money to spend on a game

4. You got to understand one thing , warmane developers are specialized for Wotlk because MoP is much harder for them to script and to solve problems like this crash . I bet theres max 2-3 people WORKING on frostwolf . You got to understand that and take it , they arent offering as much as retail but fact is that this is all free . If you dont like it , then find yourself a better server . I only feel bad for donators , why the hell would anyone donate that much money to private server . Bro -_- go play on retail if you have money to spend on a game
    Also, there is something called freedom of speech, which lets me comment whatever i want. And im gonna tell u what u wanted to tell me. If u dont like what we say or comment, go play on retail so u dont have to read such comments like ours...

5. Also, there is something called freedom of speech, which lets me comment whatever i want. And im gonna tell u what u wanted to tell me. If u dont like what we say or comment, go play on retail so u dont have to read such comments like ours...
    You seem to not be aware that "freedom of speech" doesn't necessarily exist in private moderated forums. Just saying. The warmane staff can have you do or not do whatever and however they please on here.

6. People need to be patient when such issues arise and not complain about it on the forum, be sure we are aware of the issue and working on it.

A major mechanic system was reworked with this update and it was the cause of the issues FW was experiencing, a fix has been applied to the server and we will be keeping a close eye over it.
    I speak for myself when i say these things. I am patient, and we only complain because it doesnt happen once, twice or three times. It is a constant problem that we have been patient since the release of Cataclysm realms some years ago where 70% of the content was either bugged or not even working at all. And some things never got to work to these days. And people even got chars deleted and still kept playing (like me), so yes some people have the patience to wait until you guys get your things together. All we ask is when things get to work, they stay that way, and some feedback on what happens with the realms in general. Or as someone said before, you will lose as much players as you guys did in the cataclysm realms.

7. There are various reasons people take Warmane MOP as "horrible" and so on.

- Normally 90% of the people are comparing Warmane to Blizzard since Blizzard was the first one to release any WoW expansion. You cannot expect 100% retail like experience on any private server. Warmane and other private server developers didnt work on this game, they are just working with limited resources to make a server that will be closests to Blizzard

- "OMG Y U BREAK DIS OMG ". Warmane doesnt put up half-working or broken code, they dont do it intentionaly. As it was said before maaaany times, server wont behave exactly the same while you have 5 players/testers testing the realm and having 1500-2500 players playing it actively. This is most likely the result of having many developers that worked on the realm for many years now. No matter how good the current developers are, they still need a LOT of time to go back and fix/check someones elses code and that can cause a LOT of work. Thats the reason why you sometimes see things getting broken when they are not supposed to.

There are many many many other things I could add up but no need as you can easily get my point thru a small portion of text above.

All in all, be patient. What would actually be amazing is that we get a new MOP Core developed but I dont see that happening.

Also one more thing, no matter how good or bad Warmane MOP is, population could never come close to Icecrown for example, why? No matter if this is going to offend you or not but MOP was the expansion that sorta killed WoW (well was the first one that started doing it significantly) in a way therefore dont expect too much population even if we had 100% working code with every single content being perfected.

PS: Sorry for spelling, just woke up

8. Been on this server for 6+ years, took a break for like 3-4 months, came back today and lmao nothing has changed, feels like HOME LOL, all jokes aside peeps though, i cant imagine warmane being warmane without Dcs, Lags ect...it isnt the worst though trust me, its borderline nuts but it isnt the worst. I mean really Its up and running 8/10, the only time it goes full ****** is wenn it gets updates, an lmao im more suprised you guys havent got used to it.

Either way gg lol

9. You seem to not be aware that "freedom of speech" doesn't necessarily exist in private moderated forums. Just saying. The warmane staff can have you do or not do whatever and however they please on here.
    Thats why im still here and didnt get banned or anything :D

10. Thats why im still here and didnt get banned or anything :D
    You're sort of avoiding my point. They didn't not ban you because "freedom of speech", but because you haven't given them enough of a reason to do so.
    Try advertising different servers for example, and see how quickly you'll get booted.

11. Thats why im still here and didnt get banned or anything :D
    Try not to mix "the freedom of speech" with the freedom from consequences. Of course you are allowed to say whatever you want but that in no way means that you won't be held responsible for what you say and punished by ban if need be.
    The way gms see it, everything here, the server, the events, the whatever, is a gift, and it's free, so you either settle for that (no matter how unfair it might seem in comparison to used-to-be molten) or you go somewhere else. We all know MOP isn't exactly the necessary server for warmane to exist, they could close it tomorrow and Lordaeron would still keep everything else up and running.

12. quotes:

The stairs area after Megaera is bugged. When you reach the stairs the game crashes making the raid impossible to finish. If any staff sees this please fix asap.

Happened to us too. Well, that's a way to keep people entertained with the server with a new event, Spot-the-gamebreaking-bug!

Now its crashing in shrine too if you go outside of shrine you get crashed what the **** is happening ?

Mastery bug since restart

Anyone noticed mastery working weird? Bleeds, heals, monk's spheres...
    My monk generates sometimes 3-4 spheres at once, while ferals and warriors bleed for 80-90k ticks
    More people from my guild noticed this

i think the devs are paid by blizzard. making a really messed up server so we go to blizzard and pay for retail
    Edited: January 6, 2017

First 12