1. Whats wrong with Frostwolf?

Rly whats wrong with server ? All this constant high ping for 3 days and counting .
    Srv stability is in rly bad shape , whats going on ?

2. No it's not him, I can confirm this, server laggy and keeps disconnecting.

3. Warmane I really hate to be the guy who goes: OMG THIS SERVER IS DYING! on the forums but either get your **** together or you're gonna lose MoP players just the way you lost cata players.

4. i got disconnected too...a couple of times..

5. "Frostwolf is currently down for short maintenance and applying essential hotfixes."

k den

6. I play in this server since 2009 - 2010 i think... And i also think its time to find another server, sorry.

7. would be nice to have an official statement from staff ^^ i dont think these are "mistakes".

siege of niuzao temple was working, then not, then working, then not, stormstoud brewery was broken for "years" ? but not closed?

8. would be nice to have an official statement from staff ^^ i dont think these are "mistakes".

siege of niuzao temple was working, then not, then working, then not, stormstoud brewery was broken for "years" ? but not closed?
    Did u ever realize that some things that are newly added or warmane claims to be fully working, ends up NOT working? Like Niuzao Temple? xD

9. Warmane I really hate to be the guy who goes: OMG THIS SERVER IS DYING! on the forums but either get your **** together or you're gonna lose MoP players just the way you lost cata players.
    website title -> Warmane | WoW WotLK Private Server

10. did i ever realize? i mean its EVERYTHING. and the worst thing is: if they add something "new" and "working" its not just not working but 10 other things break. instances that were working are not working anymore, raids have new horrible bugs. i cannot image how this is supposed to work? i script some code for an instance and comment out 10 other things? or remove working code? or change it to non-working code and then upload this to the server?

11. I like Remphan's post xD i feel like that since the first times of cataclysm realm neltharion xD

12 Last