1. Raid Scripting

Hey,

About to start raiding here with a bunch of friends, just wondering what the scripting is like on the server. I've done a lot of dungeons and they seem OK, but no raids yet.

Also, how buffed are raid bosses compared to live version?

Thanks
    Edited: January 4, 2017

2. Scripting is nice, they change stuff on encounters unannounced at random times to make it interesting. You can read the changes from patch notes tho. Currently we are waiting for the patch notes about what happened with Sunwell Plateau and blacktemple back in 2015.

3. Scripting is nice, they change stuff on encounters unannounced at random times to make it interesting. You can read the changes from patch notes tho. Currently we are waiting for the patch notes about what happened with Sunwell Plateau and blacktemple back in 2015.
    Sorry for offtopic since i mostly pvp and dint do any raid , but you should do stand up comedy , that was beautiful

4. Scripting is nice.
    As you advance within your class, you will want to take advantage of the training that your class trainer can provide you. For young priests here on Sunstrider Isle, your trainer is Matron Arena. Speak with the matron and see what training she has available for you. The things she will teach do have a cost, so bring some coin with you.

P.T. Matron Arena - as with all the trainers on Sunstrider Isle - is inside the Sunspire on the lower level.

GrayedSuxEggs

5. Scripting is nice, they change stuff on encounters unannounced at random times to make it interesting. You can read the changes from patch notes tho. Currently we are waiting for the patch notes about what happened with Sunwell Plateau and blacktemple back in 2015.
    This. Nothing more to add lmao

6. Scripting is nice, they change stuff on encounters unannounced at random times to make it interesting. You can read the changes from patch notes tho. Currently we are waiting for the patch notes about what happened with Sunwell Plateau and blacktemple back in 2015.
    I just have to say - LIES! We cant realy know hows scripting in lordaeron. Most of MECHANICS might work here, but not scripting. And it seems we might never know if its gonna work as it should because molten have its bossbuff which is mystical to everyone expect them

7. Scripting is nice, they change stuff on encounters unannounced at random times to make it interesting. You can read the changes from patch notes tho. Currently we are waiting for the patch notes about what happened with Sunwell Plateau and blacktemple back in 2015.
    I second this with the fact given how they are messing with TOC & TOGC almost every week without announcements.