1. Normal FoS, PoS, HoR, ToC

I am able to queue for several heroics currently at 3.3k GS but still not for mentioned normals. Today somehow I got queued in HoR but couldnt teleport in dungeon - Deliverance from the pit quest something. It is very confusing. What is needed GS for those normals ? And do I have to do some quests or what ? Thanks.

2. FoS/PoS/HoR have questlines, you have to complete FoS first, then PoS, and only then you can enter HoR. Keep in mind you have to complete the questline too not just the dungeons themselves.

3. at around 3.3-3.5 you should be able to enter fos.

you get a quest there. as soon as you enter.. which leads to pos and in turn leads to hor.

but you need better gear for pos and even better for hor.

so better get some friends or guild mates to carry you at this level.

4. quest line starts in dalaran - outside bank of your faction.

Then as other have said you do them all starting with fos onwards. As for ToC, dont think theres a questline for that.

5. Thank you all for replies. I did start quest in Dalaran for FoS, even entered solo inside to complete it and chain it. What I m confused is why I am unable to queue for normal FoS with 3.3k GS (locked you must obtain better gear ?) but able to queue for half of heroics, not making sense.

6. Thank you all for replies. I did start quest in Dalaran for FoS, even entered solo inside to complete it and chain it. What I m confused is why I am unable to queue for normal FoS with 3.3k GS (locked you must obtain better gear ?) but able to queue for half of heroics, not making sense.
    FoS/PoS/HoR were added much later than the other dungeons. They are designed to get people faster into raids. The heroics you are talking about are dropping ilvl 200 items max. FoS norm is dropping 219, heroic is dropping 232. Some of the trashpacks are arguably harder than other heroics in total.

7. Do you have any greens equiped by any chance?

dungs normally check item levels.. not the GS..

so if all your items are above level 190 -200 then you should be able to enter fos. even if your gs is 3.0- 3.2 ( happened with me.. while my friend who had 3.4 gs.. could not enter )

8. If you have heirlooms then they are the problem. Although heirloom items have decent gearscore, their item level is 1. Dungeons check your itemlevel in order to determine if you are ready for it or not. Always as soon as you hit level 80 try to replace those heirlooms.

9. The requirement is glitched. Both normal and heroic versions of T10 dungeons unlock at iLvl 206 even though mormals should unlock at 180.
    Edited: January 22, 2017

10. Edited for double-post.
    Edited: March 8, 2017 Reason: (Meant to quote, ended up double posting)

11. FoS/PoS/HoR were added much later than the other dungeons. They are designed to get people faster into raids. The heroics you are talking about are dropping ilvl 200 items max. FoS norm is dropping 219, heroic is dropping 232. Some of the trashpacks are arguably harder than other heroics in total.
    ^ This. The trash pulls in FoS HC are harder than the actual bosses, imo.

And PoS is more a check on if you know how to actually fight Tyrannus, rather than how much dps you can do. That said, the Flamebearer groups (on the hill path to get to Tyrannus) are harder than the actual boss fights in there too.

You do need a certain level of gear (at least all 219 to 232) to really do well in FoS and PoS HC, since there's a ton of damage coming in, in a very short amount of time, so you need to be able to tank / dps / heal through it, while keeping your cool and killing the mobs down in order.

HoR NM and HC can be challenging too, the first half is being about to working well together as a group, and the second half is almost pure dps, since you have to kill the mobs before LK gets to you each time a wall goes up. Even with 5k + groups, there's still barely any time to mess up at all, or it's a wipe. And HoR is one of the most pain in the *** dungeons to wipe on, since you have to repeat all the waves on the first half if you do, and if it's the second half, well, it's pretty much a RO.
    Edited: March 8, 2017