1. Some Ideas about improvement new player's expirience

There is a well known problem of every online game that exist - a diffence between new players and those, who started earlier.

This problem is compounded by content design. It can be compared to a ladder. You need to walk through every stair to reach high end reward. The problem is that those who have already walked the path don't need to go down. There would be no such problem if there would be constatnt inflow of a newbies, who want to climb the ladder. But there is none. Or its too small.

Dungeon fider was designed to make the start easier. But the cost was greater than benefit - people became lazy, stupid and cocky, because communication is no longer a factor of success. You press button and - ding - your group is served.

I personaly don't give a **** abiut raiding at PVE in general. But i like world PvP and to have fun ineed large population of enemies to feast upon. Thats why i'm typing this.

Now, lets talk about ideas i'd like to share.

First of all i want to say that RDF should not be reimplanted ever. But on the other side something should be done with people unable to find dungeon groups, because noone dooing them, and unable to find a place in raid, becuse nobody need them, lowgeared scrubs.

1. An NPC that gives a quests with similar reward as would RDF give at that lvl.
    The quest is repeatable. You took it, you found a group, did dungeon, gave it back - became happy. Whant to do it again? No problem, go to NPC and take it.
    One daily - with higher reward, rest - repeatable with lower reward.

In my taste NPCs should be somewhere in the world, in contested territiories, to encourage ganking.

2. make it intersting for high geared raiders to go starting dungeons. Not a good idea, frankly speaking, because nothing will stop raiding guild just farm this "intersting" something with guild members only, completly ignoring low geared colleagues. But in 'might' slightly inreace a chance that high geared players would do dungeons and consider to join or make a pug.

2. Look at me! Me pro! Me want to gank! Me is better than you peasants! Look at me! Me pro!

3. Dungeon fider was designed to make the start easier. But the cost was greater than benefit - people became lazy, stupid and cocky, because communication is no longer a factor of success. You press button and - ding - your group is served.
    1. An NPC that gives a quests with similar reward as would RDF give at that lvl.
    The quest is repeatable. You took it, you found a group, did dungeon, gave it back - became happy. Whant to do it again? No problem, go to NPC and take it.
    So rdf makes u lazy stupid and cocky but a repeatable quest more challenging? uhm (also fail to see how rdf makes ppl any of those things but guess ive done too many and am now too stupid to figure it out)

Kinda muddled. Starts with online games and climbing the ladder ok, then rdfs beign bad then world pvp then npc giving a quest for some reason instead and then something about geared players being made to consider pugs. Initially i wanted to post something about games needing progression and so needing a diff between old and new players but im not sure as to whether it would be relevant +something bout ppl play with guildies as they know them as opposed to pugs, its not just a gear thing but is this even relevant. Just confused.

4. Well, npc with a repeatable RDF reward would at the very least encourage more people to do dungeons and help low level players level faster. Since server is not blizzlike I see little problem with rhis being implemented.

First things first.

Wrong section.

5. And that's why we can't have nice things.

6. So rdf makes u lazy stupid and cocky but a repeatable quest more challenging? uhm (also fail to see how rdf makes ppl any of those things but guess ive done too many and am now too stupid to figure it out)
    RDF - is a tool that alloud you suffer no consequences for your behavior in situations, where you would suffer them without it. You can be lazy, because system will make communication part for you. You can be stupid, because system will do communication part for you (again), and you will have your place in a group even if you are complete moron, or have no idea what this game is about. You would be kicked out, but that won't affect you any way, because system will make you another group by the click of a button. You can be cocky, because system will protect you from further punishment than exlusion from the group.

Maybe cocky is not the right word (as any other i used) to express what i'm trying to say, but my English knowledge are limited (but perhaps i did back then too much rdf runs either, so i can't even talk the way people could understand me)

But waht i tried to say - is why not reintroduce planned by desighn tool in the way, where we save partly its functionality and beat its major flaw?
    Edited: January 4, 2017

7. RDF - is a tool that alloud you suffer no consequences for your behavior in situations, where you would suffer them without it. You can be lazy, because system will make communication part for you. You can be stupid, because system will do communication part for you (again), and you will have your place in a group even if you are complete moron, or have no idea what this game is about. You would be kicked out, but that won't affect you any way, because system will make you another group by the click of a button. You can be cocky, because system will protect you from further punishment than exlusion from the group.

Maybe cocky is not the right word (as any other i used) to express what i'm trying to say, but my English knowledge are limited (but perhaps i did back then too much rdf runs either, so i can't even talk the way people could understand me)

But waht i tried to say - is why not reintroduce planned by desighn tool in the way, where we save partly its functionality and beat its major flaw?

RDF is not the tool that will save you from consequences if you're raging/being unpleasant to play with, we dont have Crossrealm here on warmane, if you act like someone that no one would want to play with, then after a while you'll make a name for yourself and will have to move to another server if it gets that bad. If you're lazy, or stupid, you will be lazy and stupid even if u have to spam global to find a group, people that are "lazy and stupid" don't realize or dont care that they are doing well or not. People that just want to get into groups for no reason other than to be an *******, will do so with or without RDF. I played on Icecrown before coming to lordareon, i ran countless RDF groups with random people, and i had 1 bad experience where i met some random dude that threw a fit over one of the group members not knowing something.

8. /me opens thread.
    /me sees OP's Russian nickname.
    /me doesn't even read what OP has written but it's surely some raging of sorts.
    /me writes an irrelevant comment.
    /me closes tab.

9. Make it so you can't queue up for RDF if your group isn't already 5 players?
    Tho, cherry picking "functions" and designs of the expansion, no matter how small it seems, is right there next to how Blizzlike/Retail/>insert difficulty level here< Lordaeron wants to be, and what developers want to achieve.
    I'm still holding my breath for when ICC comes and with it other "patch notes"... redesigns, tho it seems to me that I'll be asphyxiating from the warmness of "we see through what our community wants" banners thrown left and right.
    (Multiboxing comes to mind 1st, but that's open just cuz its a possibility for cash income, which is nothing to be shaming for - it's the "we monitor and care aboutour community, but dont feel the need to let them know whats going on with the game they are playing" that's shameful)
    (Ill add TOC changes without proper "Hey we fixed this cuz we ****ed up the 1st time when we did it" to the list... again, no shame in making a mistake - man up and own it, I say)

TLRD: Your ideas seem to be lacking other aspects like what's already implemented but poorly explored, what future patch notes bring (at least on retail), and how sure are you that farming Gundrak for months just cuz its fastest/shortest EOT drop is the best gameplay we are being offered to experience?
    (I do remember "Random Nexus Finder")
    (Oh, I do have an option to not run Gundrak and do other HCs? Mind = blown)
    (Well, would you look at that, incoming patch notes from the past tell me that there's a RDF tool coming? Oh, hold on, this isn't Blizzlike, this is close to B-like... Aha, okay, got it /wink :) )

@Maxim: I admire your enthusiasm, but you'll join the "we tried telling, and voting" aka "the Dark side" soon... :D