1. Stuck on "Connecting"

Hey guys!

Currently experiencing the connecting issue, can anyone help me resolve this?

Trouble shooting steps done:

Run > cmd prompt > ipconfig /release & ipconfig /renew (Didn't work)
    Run > cmd prompt > ipconfig /flushdns (Didnt work)
    Change realmlist to: logon.warmane.com from logon.warmane.ru (Didn't work)
    Deleted Cache, Logs, Errors & WTF folders (Didn't work)

Can anyone help me out? Really want to get back and play the game. Any other methods or fixes I missed please help!

Best,

2. Oh yeah whenever I try to change the realmlist to logon.warmane.com and try to login it doesn't work and when I come back to check on the WTF file it always comesback to logon.warmane.ru file even though i save using logon.warmane.com. Please help me out!

3. I also encountered this issue last December 29, 2016, and I did all the things that you did. My telco is PLDT and my friend who used Globe also experienced it. My issue resolved itself after five days though and I am not sure how that happened. Maybe try turning off your modem for a couple of hours or overnight like what I did.

For the meantime, use a free VPN like Tunnelbear like what I did. It will give you a limited data of 500MB so just run it while playing WOW (only WOW!). It should consumes like 5MB per hour if you are only running WOW on your computer so that should be plenty until it is fixed.