1. armpen vs strength

Hello everyone!

I have started gearing up a warrior in Lordaeron and I was wondering if it is better to gem armor penetration or strength. I always thougth armor penetration was the best stat for warriors but I have seen really a lot of warrior who stack strength and they have quite good ratings in arenas, so now I don't know which one is better. Any advice? (talking about pvp and specially about arenas by the way)

2. if you are a low geared warrior, go for str gems first. once you get to 60% or 70% armor pen WITHOUT gems, only then you go for full arp gems (and i mean, FULL, forget the socket bonus)

also, if you are using needle scorpion (the trinket from FoS hc that gives arp) then the moment you reach that ammount (60/70%) you should change it for other trinket. Banner of victory from ToC 5 man and EoT trinket will do. Banner of victory is the best for warrs after STS and DBW. do NOT buy the EoF trinkets, they are lame for dps warrs.

here is my warrior if you want to take a look: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

also, hearty rhino and arp elixir will help a lot while you are low geared, they both give you arp and will help you reach the cap
    Edited: January 9, 2017

3. Im afraid the OP was asking about pvp since he mentioned arena.
    I would get at least 60% arp for pvp, after that its a matter of preference if u wanna get additional arp or strength.