1. [A] Fearus North American Guild

Who we are:

Fearus is an Alliance guild comprised of primarily players from North America and we raid at 0400 server time, or 2200 central time. The guild is still somewhat in its infancy, and we're looking to fill up our roster with competent players to move into 25 man heroic content. If you are interested in joining us, please apply at fearus.wowalliances.com.

Progress:
    ICC 10N 12/12
    ICC 10H 9/12
    ICC 25N 11/12
    ICC 25H 2/12

RS10N 1/1
    RS10H not yet attempted
    RS25N 0/1
    RS25H not yet attempted

What we are looking for:
    We're looking for players who are fluent in English and who can consistently raid from 0400 Server to 0700 Server.

Interested players should download Discord, as this is the means of communication we use when raiding.

You should be familiar with the heroic tactics of ICC and RS. While we are not yet very far progressed in heroic content, that is our goal so we will want new members to be familiar with it as well. If you don't know what to do, you can easily look up the information. You won't be penalized for not knowing a specific idiosyncrasy of this server as it may differ slightly from retail, but you should be familiar with the retail mechanics. They are largely the same.

You should also be very familiar with how to play your class. We don't expect you to be BIS, but we want to see proper gems, enchants, talents, glyphs, itemization, and understanding of your rotation and how to use your various cooldowns. Warriors with spirit items and Hunters with expertise need not apply.

We use a DKP system, and DKP can be monitored from our website. The specifics of how DKP works are spelled out there as well.

For more information:
    Contact the following players:
    GMs: Remixi, Magixi, Slixi, Kixi,
    Officers & Officer Alts: Swagmonster, Msdabs, Dragn, Ignignog, Cyrax, Matco, Paralaxx, Ameriana, Missdemeanor, Frooti, Frostytipz, Deci, Paradk, Chaowarlock, Chaodruid, or Chaomage.
    Edited: January 7, 2017

2. Join us, we will love you like a princess.

3. apply guys fearus.wowalliances.com

4. Bump. Great guild for anyone who can't make EU or Asian raid times.

5. Still looking for more raiders to fill up our roster so we can start doing two 25 man raids each week. Apply today!

6. I do raid with you lol... my main is Patchy and I think I brought Chuggs to a raid as well

7. up up up and.............................................. up..

8. Really looking for a good fury warrior atm

9. Need more NA based players to fill up raids. Primarily healers and good dpsers

10. Hey, do you guys need a 6.3k restro druid with valner? Ill be moving over in about 23 days and ill be looking for a N/A guild. Right now im in a guild farming lod so im get him bis then join yall on that toon :D Do you guys have a website?