1. Deadmines bug??

Hi, i cant finish the deadmines dungeon becauze down at the robots is a gate and i cant open, i dont earned a key to open it, is bugged or i need to find something? because the bosses doesnt dropped a key or something else.

2. You're right it's bugged. You may notice you received a loot bag after the second boss, as well as the dungeon achievement. That was an indicator or, at the very least, a clue.

Deadmines IS bugged. The door you tried to open CANNOT be opened right now and if you do not leave after killing the second boss you are wasting your time.

3. Deadmines for me is working fine. I just got stuck after killing the murloc

4. I can't believe this: I got through the doors downstairs by using displaced beast and there were mobs! Only problem was that rest of my team could not pass through.

5. I can't believe this: I got through the doors downstairs by using displaced beast and there were mobs! Only problem was that rest of my team could not pass through.
    You were going to die eventually, the mist summons 85 elites at times unseen mobs when they bug to kill you and they will spawn on any player far from the area the mist appeared in.