1. Hah, you think loraeron was protected from this cancer cuz x1 rates ?

2. nice! can you get a better pic next time, that's not that clear....

3. Yup, Completely Legit, Legal, and fun.

4. Why not? Fun of few cancerous kids > fun of all server players.

5. As I said on the other thread:

Allow me to invite you to play on Icecrown, you will see the "power" Multiboxers have there.
    Anytime.

6. Are you serious? Honestly i'm speechless, I don't know what to say when I see people like this. Do yourself a favor and read server information.
    Kthxbye.

7. First they make a poll asking people if it should be allowed or not; majority votes NO, yet it still is... why is that D:

8. First they make a poll asking people if it should be allowed or not; majority votes NO, yet it still is... why is that D:
    Would love to see the actual post linked as its very hard to believe considering the work they have done with the community on this server in the past.

9. Would love to see the actual post linked as its very hard to believe considering the work they have done with the community on this server in the past.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=308986

10. People love multiboxers ..... Multiboxers is funny....

GJ

11. All I see is a bunch of complaining here. Why don't you guys just kill the multiboxers like I did on January 3rd in the Gulch. Let it be known that Banango alone carried the 3 flags required for victory against a multiboxing shaman trying really hard to beat me. Is it no surprise that I came out on top? Of course not. With my staff of trickery equipped, I was able to trick the multiboxer on multiple occasions and lead him astray. Let it be known that killing a multiboxer is not easy, and that carrying the team on my back was weighing on me, yet still, I prevailed. Let it also be known that when I managed to capture the Horde flag twice in a row without a single horde flag cap, the multiboxing shaman decided to turtle in his flag room and act like a little baby. This type of behavior is not uncommon when facing Banango, or other Squadward members for that matter. Let it be known that, that day in the gulch I was able to stop the complainers on my team and rally them behind me. This is what a true leader of the alliance does...Not sit around and complain on the forums. Next time you see a multiboxer you remember the day of january 3rd 2017 in the gulch where Banango put a shaman multiboxer to shame, and you charge that multiboxer without fear!

12. hey Banango (lmao) dude / ur on my kos list! Ur just bragging in alliance chat that u kill multiboxer (bring it to me bruh)! I dont Know who u killed in wsg but it wasnt me (soz i dont do wsg, and i dont play shamys) and it was prob some noob/ come defend stormwind when we come to wreck your buddies.....buhaha ur killing multiboxer like never without a raid. So plz stop bragging how awesome u are couse ur not! /fart
    (Mariija)
    Edited: January 13, 2017