1. Oh, I can see that, don't worry.
    What I can also see is that there are other ways to get what you want. I also see that there's nothing saying that those encounters will be bugged forever, and I also see that you should understand that maybe there are more important thing to be considered and fixed in prio, instead of those issues that you personally or very few people would love to see fixed asap for their very own interests.

2. I believe this matter has been discussed enough times in the past. Point shop is basically a free shop. You're not doing anything at all for the server but you're still being able to pick up gifts. It is possible it will be reviewed and updated in the future, but the idea behind this update was that there's no fun in collecting gear by clicking a button. It was just too easy.
    And there is no 'vote' option. We have stopped supporting these fradulent websites since early 2015.

I'll not close the topic, but please don't go off-topic again.
    Well we farmed achieves 5k+ and acc in good standing,
    But we move on with shop or without it :)

3. - Staff implements something
    - People will always ask for more

Ugh...
    So true lol
    Greed is good, greed is curruption.

4. I'm new.. tell me.. can i get everything in game without paying real money?

5. 1=1 therefore this statement is true
    nice why didnt i think of that before

6. to be honest I want to start play with my friend, I mean role- playing with better graphics than in normal WOTLK and on server with higher exp rate(we do not want be bored too fast..). What do you think about that?

7. I'm new.. tell me.. can i get everything in game without paying real money?
    Yes you can.

to be honest I want to start play with my friend, I mean role- playing with better graphics than in normal WOTLK and on server with higher exp rate(we do not want be bored too fast..). What do you think about that?
    If you're interested in RP, there is a forum section dedicated to it if you wish to peruse it. http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=169

8. Can i tell something about that?

Every months a lot of players go over 6k gs (I'm talking PvE right now but for the pvp is the same thing) and we all know people ,me too, buyed a lot of icc25 items using points, honestly these can be considered like "free items". Now I report the example of a new player or maybe of a player that want to grow new pg: Do you think is right put him in harder condition against what was there only few months ago? There are million pg equipped icc25h, is maybe the real problem of this server some icc25 item obtainble once a month? I don't think so

9. Can i tell something about that?

Every months a lot of players go over 6k gs (I'm talking PvE right now but for the pvp is the same thing) and we all know people ,me too, buyed a lot of icc25 items using points, honestly these can be considered like "free items". Now I report the example of a new player or maybe of a player that want to grow new pg: Do you think is right put him in harder condition against what was there only few months ago? There are million pg equipped icc25h, is maybe the real problem of this server some icc25 item obtainble once a month? I don't think so
    Points (atleast in my mind) should be used purely for cosmetic purpose. Point shop with ICC gear was a mistake.

10. I'm new.. tell me.. can i get everything in game without paying real money?
    If you're talking about Wotlk items everything then yes you can.

But if you're talking about Older expansion gears and Vanity items then no. There are still lower level instances that has yet been fixed or properly scripted

11. Points (atleast in my mind) should be used purely for cosmetic purpose. Point shop with ICC gear was a mistake.
    And you are right, nobody can tell something different BUT the staff let all people buyed a lot of icc25 item before so I don't understand this change of tactic right now. Mommy Blizzard does think like this everytime, think for example how much is easier buy pvp items between the season change (only obtainble with honor) in order to make easier the way to new players that want to approcciate with pvp world or pve world in our situation. That's all

12. all of these ppl complain about the point shop on icecrown... ever seen the shop for frostwolf? it's kinda bad joke... i can buy better gear with gold instead of waiting to get 30 points (and i get the maximum/day) >.>

13. I dont understand why you guys are crying.

I played a lot in Molten. Took a WoW break, lost all my characters without any compensation(got coins that I didn't use - were deleted as well as 600 points)

Started playing on Warmane for the first time, in June 2016. I hated the point shop, even though I was a new player that could benefit from it a lot. Why you might ask? I've seen way too many people with sanctified(264) gear, 271 weapons that haven't done a SINGLE. BOSS in ICC. Do you want to play Farm simulator and farm points -> buy your gear? Or do you want to get it in a legitimate way by doing ICC and getting it?

Tons of people got free gear, total noobs, which inflated the GS requirements. Did Warmane profit? No. Back in the day, you voted on 5-6 websites, but at least Molten was #1 place on those websites which meant more exposure = more players for them. Nowadays? You click "Get point" that's it. Also adding mounts = HORRIBLE idea. Let people farm dungeons / raids for mounts. Obtaining mounts from farming feels much better, and more respect to those people. Old Molten had the mounts for 250-300 vote points, which was horrible, because noobs were buying it without any effort at all.

P.S: You can farm gold and sell it for coins, to buy anything you want. I know a lot of people that bought smournes and various **** like this, yet you guys dont even appreciate it. I am 100% sure they will delete it in the future, simply because it's too good. I disagree with Warmane's polciies on a lot of things, but the crying about the point shop - completely useless. Play the ****ing game. If you want easy one, play single player games and use cheats. This one is an MMORPG
    Edited: March 9, 2017

14. I dont understand why you guys are crying.

I played a lot in Molten. Took a WoW break, lost all my characters without any compensation(got coins that I didn't use - were deleted as well as 600 points)

Started playing on Warmane for the first time, in June 2016. I hated the point shop, even though I was a new player that could benefit from it a lot. Why you might ask? I've seen way too many people with sanctified(264) gear, 271 weapons that haven't done a SINGLE. BOSS in ICC. Do you want to play Farm simulator and farm points -> buy your gear? Or do you want to get it in a legitimate way by doing ICC and getting it?

Tons of people got free gear, total noobs, which inflated the GS requirements. Did Warmane profit? No. Back in the day, you voted on 5-6 websites, but at least Molten was #1 place on those websites which meant more exposure = more players for them. Nowadays? You click "Get point" that's it. Also adding mounts = HORRIBLE idea. Let people farm dungeons / raids for mounts. Obtaining mounts from farming feels much better, and more respect to those people. Old Molten had the mounts for 250-300 vote points, which was horrible, because noobs were buying it without any effort at all.

P.S: You can farm gold and sell it for coins, to buy anything you want. I know a lot of people that bought smournes and various **** like this, yet you guys dont even appreciate it. I am 100% sure they will delete it in the future, simply because it's too good. I disagree with Warmane's polciies on a lot of things, but the crying about the point shop - completely useless. Play the ****ing game. If you want easy one, play single player games and use cheats. This one is an MMORPG
    I agree that not everything should be for free, especially high pve gear. But a lot of mounts are not even available in the coin shop, eventhough they were before moltdown and for a limited time after moltdown. Besides that, a lot of mounts are not even obtainable ingame and have never been obtainable through the website (this includes any rewards warmane has given), so your argument about the rewarding feeling, or warmane not profiting from it (why should they even, we are talking about visuals, not some item that makes you stronger) do not make a lot of sense.
    Imo, they should add all unobtainable mounts in point and coin shop for a very high price.

15. I dont understand why you guys are crying.

The fact that people ask for 5.4 GS Req for TOC10/25s Normal is a ****ing living proof on how inflated the server is. Like seriously.
    You have achi and completed Bane/LOD but your gs is low for my raid requirement? No way, i aint gonna respond to your whisper. Not ever. Ur n00bz git gud - Every heroic 10s/25s ICC ever.

First ... 2345 Last