1. Warmane point store

sooooo, basically the vote point store is like a hole where GM's put stuff like +1 attack powere +2 stamina ?
    the voting system now it's worth only for Faction change or name change?
    I can't even buy Vengeful tier for trasmog anymore.
    Will they ever put back cool stuffs like Mounts, consumables with strange effects, cosmetics and stuff like that?
    I'm not asking to put Shadowmourne for 10 Vote points.
    and please don't start with the ''WELL THEY COULD EVEN GIVE YOU 0 POINTS BECAUSE WARMANE IS NOT EVEN ON THE TOP 100 PRIVATE SERVERS RANK'' drama bla bla bla.
    I know they could remove it at all, shtap pliiis
    sorry for my bad english but I'm italian i like pizza and mafia
    peace

P.S. keep voting! you will get a cool rock someday!

2. can you show me where to vote?

3. www.ilvl264vote.com

There's no more voting, its just collecting points. For more info check out the GM's post about the new system or like 12 other threads here already.

4. Another medded freelooter.

I'm italian i like pizza and mafia
    It's pretty clear that you do not like books.
    Edited: January 7, 2017

5. This people just wanna get things in the easy way, if you wanna get mounts, you can farm dungeons, reputation or well you can do some Events on Server.

6. This people just wanna get things in the easy way, if you wanna get mounts, you can farm dungeons, reputation or well you can do some Events on Server.
    Except for the ****ton of mounts that are not obtainable ingame or by events...

7. It would be nice to have the old point shop back.

8. They killed every twink bracket with abandoning low lvl gear...

9. This people just wanna get things in the easy way, if you wanna get mounts, you can farm dungeons, reputation or well you can do some Events on Server.
    Well, in that case just remove point shop altogether... I can hardly see any logic behind having ilvl 239 items in shop but not having vanila/tbc ones...

10. Is there something useful left to spend the points on ?

11. yes only name change + faction change

12. Well vote Store helps fresh 80 toons to gear up quite a bit actually.

13. Well vote Store helps fresh 80 toons to gear up quite a bit actually.
    By getting one low lvl item per month? I don't think so....
    The point store is worthless as it is.
    Bring items from the old vote shop back!

14. Well vote Store helps fresh 80 toons to gear up quite a bit actually.
    u can get up to 5kgs in 2 hours after u got 80 without this useless voteshop

15. I just use it to buy some missing trinket or offpiece for my alts when theyre freshly lvled

123 ... Last