1. How Gm Checking Icc Change ?

I wanna ask how Gm check Icc raids ? Because Ship canoons crap . Saurfang hit total too hard xD .
    So how Gm checking Raids ? Yesterday i go with party raid 3 of them bee 6k gs onother 5.4 gs and we cant kill saurfang.Time go and check Icc for yuorself and tell people how much gear we need too beat that buffed boss https://youtu.be/eBkgaYlKA5o < why i dont see saurfang hit 30k ? xD so its about 150% buffed.

2. Sounds like Typical Iceclown L2P issue.

3. ummm Gunship right ?
    you dont kill Saurfang (I presume you guys are Alliance)
    MT should tank him and let the other members DPS on mage which cast skill freezing the cannon
    after mage die, all should jump back to main ship
    the longer your DPS kill the mage, the longer Saurfang in contact with tank, his buff stacks up and hits harder

his buff should reset on the next jump but careful sometimes its has not reset away when next jump occur

4. ummm Gunship right ?
    you dont kill Saurfang (I presume you guys are Alliance)
    MT should tank him and let the other members DPS on mage which cast skill freezing the cannon
    after mage die, all should jump back to main ship
    the longer your DPS kill the mage, the longer Saurfang in contact with tank, his buff stacks up and hits harder

his buff should reset on the next jump but careful sometimes its has not reset away when next jump occur
    I am pretty sure the OP meant the Deathbringer Saurfang, not the Saurfang on Gunship.

5. I am pretty sure the OP meant the Deathbringer Saurfang, not the Saurfang on Gunship.

yeah LOL...
    now after I saw the link of "DBS encounter"
    it all makes sense
    sorry OP :D

6. Sounds like Typical Iceclown L2P issue.

how too learn if we do the same tactic then in video > https://youtu.be/eBkgaYlKA5o . and we get wipe because 6k tanks don't get 7k dmg that we see in video but 30k xD time too think agen here are not full geared people 3 boss farm is total boring now

7. Try building your groups based on player experience and not gear score/achievements. You can buy characters on this server, just because someone has a 6k gear score and has the achievements doesn't mean that player did any of that. You have to actually talk to people and see if they know the fights or not.