1. Which multibox tool do you guys use?

I used to run ISboxer back in the days, but now that I am back. I can't seem to get it to work, and I've heard that it's fixed for win10. Which program do you guys use then ? :)

2. I use ISBoxer, the paid version, it has some nice new features and it's backwards compatible so that the addon and program still works for wotlk, and it works for win10

3. I use ISBoxer paid version too, it's worth

4. I use cracked Isboxer on win7 on both PC-s and it works perfect. My bro have win10 and we could not make cracked version to work so he purchased original Isboxer and it works perfect aswell. I started with HotkeyNet but after testing Isboxer i never returned to hkn, tryed pwnboxer for test aswell but he is like 10 years behind isboyer. Isboxer is ur choice cracked or not.

5. I think I am gonna try Isboxer paid version. Thanks for responding guys - Cya in World of Boxingcraft.

6. It crashes when it's about to open the wow windows. Anybody have an idea? Do I have to do anything specific, I mean it's 3.3.5, and it's probably tuned for 7.1.

7. i've been using keyclone since the beginning. no issues with win7 or win10.

lifetime license works for me.

8. May 3, 2017  
    I use AHK (Autohotkey). I managed to figure out how to send keystrokes on modified keys(Shift, Alt, Ctrl) aswell, its native or built-in function for scripts in AHK(Example: >> +1:: <<) is bugged. It's not sending simulated keystrokes to the inactive window. So with my script, I repeated the keystroke simulation in the script again and made my script high-end. I also managed to figure out a way bar swapping to clonebars on inactive window and to mainbar on active window with one hotkey that modifies itself with Shift when sending keystrokes to the clone window, so i saved myself another function and another actionbar. I aswell managed to figure out a way my clones target my main window target on hotkeys without macro. It's really highly configurable.